Make Toyota a New Logo!!! Reward!!!

You will be rewarded in cash, most def worth it. 
This is for Toyota of Seattle. My stepdad is making them merchandise, but before he can do that the toyota boss needs a new logo. This is what the old logo was (ignore the honda part)

HoS_ToS1.jpg

New Logo Cant have:

Space needle or seattle skyline

Make something creative!!! this is their new current logo but it sucks.

header_logo.gif

Figure i give some NT'er with a little time and need for money a chance for this
THe Rules/ Requirements:

1) No Skyline or Space Needle (they used to have the rights to those, but now they dont)

2)Color needs to be seperated so my dude can print it on to things. This is crucial

3) He needs to show the boss lady a minimum of TWO i repeat 2 diffrent logos. She might get to see all of them, if they're all good. then she will pick a winner.

4) Prize is either $100 or $200, im not sure, but it's a basic logo and i know theres taleneted NTers.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How does the creator know they're getting paid? Where are the terms and conditions?
I will announce the winner here and if they dont get paid he/she can air me out. 

BTW
And old dude said there's more work for those who have talent/ winner so consider this a networking opportunity. his old designer used to be his sister, but she's angry and lisng out on work so he's looking for someone more consistent to help him out with projects.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

How does the creator know they're getting paid? Where are the terms and conditions?
I will announce the winner here and if they dont get paid he/she can air me out. 
oh, air you out while they can make bread off that logo?

but its cool they can air you out...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhem

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

oh, air you out while they can make bread off that logo?

but its cool they can air you out...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 do you even know?

Back
Top Bottom