Makes me think...

The last one
pimp.gif

Today, my father told me, "Just go for it and give it a try! You don't have to be a professional to build a successful product. Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the Titanic." MMT

Today, I was randomly pulled over by a cop for the 2nd time since I bought my new pimped-out Chrysler 300. It's got 20 inch rims, black glass, etc. Both times, a white cop came up to my window and said something like, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." and drove away. I’m white. MMT

Today, after eating lunch, I walked out of a restaurant carrying a box of leftovers. A homeless man came up to me and asked if he could have some of the food. I ignored him and kept walking. Two minutes later, I tripped over a curb and spilled the leftovers all over the sidewalk. MMT

Today, one of my best friends, Charlie, shot himself in the head at approximately 2PM. And I just noticed that I have a missed call from him on my cell phone with a timestamp of 1:56PM. MMT

Today, I got into a big fight with my boyfriend. Angry, I got on FB seeking some comfort. My friends all said they were busy. Sad, I clicked on the last person on my list, a nerdy boy who my friends pick on all the time. He listened to me for 3 hours straight, and said things that left me speechless. MMT

Today, a 16 year old girl I know hanged herself. She did so after telling her mom that she had gotten drunk at a party last night and was raped by a stranger. She left a note that said, “I wish you believed me.

Today, a 16 year old girl I know hanged herself. She did so after telling her mom that she had gotten drunk at a party last night and was raped by a stranger. She left a note that said, “I wish you believed me.

the 2nd one with the soldier, the chick probably don't even own the store.

that is 3 bucks lost from the owners pocket..
smh.gif

Today I got on a bus with my grandfather. It was full with only one seat left. I told my grandfather to take it, which he refused to do, insisting I take it. After a bit I gave in and took the seat. In jest, I said "Your legs are older than mine!" "Yes," he said, "But yours have further to go." MMT

Today, Sean asked me to marry him. I said yes! Exactly 1 year ago today, I was walking to my car when a man ran up behind me and stole my purse. I called 911. Sean was the cop that responded to my call. If that +*!%#%# never stole my purse, I would have never met the love of my life. MMT

Originally Posted by lakers242007

I didn't even realize you can click on the MMT mrgrapes posted. Here I thought he made this up, I was going to say he should look into making a site
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom