Makeup or No Makeup?

Yo, I don't watch this show, nor do I know who this girls is, but imo, she looks way better without make up. Such a shame she loves that damn clown paintall over her. smh
39JerseyShore39s39SnookiTriesOutTheNaturalLook.jpg

So NT, which one do you prefer?
P.S. If any of you guys can find a bigger picture of the no makeup pictures, it'd be greatly appreciated.
happy.gif

Edit- While we're at it, how do you tell a girl she wears too much makeup without killing her self esteem badly?

She's just got a little bit on in the no-makeup pic... Looks trashy as hell in the makeup pic. Who is this scallywag?
laugh.gif

As to the telling the girl she wears too much makeup... Perhaps make subtle hints that you prefer her with less.. She may listen if she wants to impress you.

I'm not much of a fan of makeup in general *Kanye shrugs*

i think its less about the makeup and more the tan and the "poof" that makes her look silly in the first pic...

Edit- While we're at it, how do you tell a girl she wears too much makeup without killing her self esteem badly?

next time you see her without a lot of makeup, give some complements on her "natural beauty"
like say you like how she looks that way, tell her she doesnt need all that extra stuff etc etc

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think its less about the makeup and more the tan and the "poof" that makes her look silly in the first pic...

Why do females put that thing on the back of their head? that poof look is not whats poppin. IMO

Back
Top Bottom