MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
One of the most disgusting things to me was how the DA feigned outrage when Avery's lawyer called out the police for their shady behavior talking about how they are "hard working honest people and how can you call their integrity into question." Meanwhile we have so many documented cases of cops doing the wrong thing but yet they get this built in immunity when they get caught in a lie.

How did they find the car so fast? They found the car in like 15 mins :lol:

That's what the lawyer was saying. She was talking about God led her to it.

All those cars what would make her start there. And then putting tree branches over it, when you could have just crushed it

I don't see how he was found guilty. She was killed in the house, but all the blood is in the car. And a random bullet and key. Much less someone obviously planting blood. :smh:

Not to accuse this lady, but she literally found a needle in a haystack. Highly improbable that quickly.

I really still don't understand what evidence they had against Avery. I would also like to know what happened in the jury deliberations, how did most of the jury change from not guilty to guilty.

I would also like to know what happened in the jury deliberations, how did most of the jury change from not guilty to guilty.
Alpha dog. Other jurors don't want a hung jury because this would all be for nothing and then end up just following the pack.

The guy who actually got dismissed said he wouldve voted not guilty and gone a hung jury if need be :smh:

Last edited:
Alpha dog. Other jurors don't want a hung jury because this would all be for nothing and then end up just following the pack.

The guy who actually got dismissed said he wouldve voted not guilty and gone a hung jury if need be :smh:

And he talked about some intimidation. It's a horrible joke and scary at the same time.

I would also like to know what happened in the jury deliberations, how did most of the jury change from not guilty to guilty.

I'm willing to bet that the alpha was the juror who was a deputy's father.

I still can't believe they glossed over the detective not having a response to calling in Theresa's car 2 days before it was found. That's gaping hole that no one even dug deeper into.

And this made me laugh:

Last edited:
I still can't believe they glossed over the detective not having a response to calling in Theresa's car 2 days before it was found. That's gaping hole that no one even dug deeper into.
I thought that was going to be the Matlock moment where they catch the witness lying and then he breaks down and confesses to everything :smh:

Last edited:
I just thought the way the car was hidden was very weird. Almost like it was hidden to not be hidden with the branches wood and whatever else there was. No other cars that I could see had anything like that on them, so in turn making it more noticeable and unnatural

I just thought the way the car was hidden was very weird. Almost like it was hidden to not be hidden with the branches wood and whatever else there was. No other cars that I could see had anything like that on them, so in turn making it more noticeable and unnatural
Exactly. Avery spent 18 years in prison. Dude was surrounded by hardened cons for almost 2 decades. He's a not a stupid man. They trying to tell us he would drag a slow 16 year old into a murder, on his property, and leave all that evidence in plain view?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. Avery spent 18 years in prison. Dude was surrounded by hardened cons for almost 2 decades. He's a not a stupid man. They trying to tell us he would drag a slow 16 year old into a murder, on his property, and leave all that evidence in plain view? :lol:  
Exactly. Avery spent 18 years in prison. Dude was surrounded by hardened cons for almost 2 decades. He's a not a stupid man. They trying to tell us he would drag a slow 16 year old into a murder, on his property, and leave all that evidence in plain view? :lol:  

But yet not smart enough to clean a crime scene with bleach, gas, and paint thinner.

I thought that was going to be the Matlock moment where they catch the witness lying and then he breaks down and confesses to everything :smh:

I kept expecting it, and sadly it never came. I just knew it was going to end with him being found not guilty or given a new trial.

They kept presenting evidence and I'm just shaking my head disgusted that they determined he was guilty.

And him getting the same judge over again :smh:

Yeah Brendan provides plenty of unintentional lulz. Feel bad for the kid because he doesn't know any better.

When the detectives were grilling him about what he saw for body parts in the fire and he said "toes"
laugh.gif

This conversation with his mother.

"How did you come up with that!?!?!"

"Guessing, that's what I do on my homework"

I tried not to laugh but man.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom