MAKING A MURDERER | Season 2 on October 19th!

Was Steven Avery set up to take the fall?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Only got to like ep. 2 been too busy to sit down & watch the full thing.

I did catch how they basically railroaded the man on that sex assault charge. The sheriff on cam with the blatant lies :x

Can someone explain how it was/wasn't dude? I probably won't get around to watching

I did catch how they basically railroaded the man on that sex assault charge. The sheriff on cam with the blatant lies :x

Can someone explain how it was/wasn't dude? I probably won't get around to watching

Do yourself a favor and keep watching. TRUST me it's worth it.....

The Fargo-ish accents and dialogue kill me.

Mom: Well what did he say to her yet?

Brendan: I don't know

Mom: Yeah

Brendan: Yeah

Mom: Yep

roll.gif

Do yourself a favor and keep watching. TRUST me it's worth it.....

It took me a while too to watch this because I was wondering why it took 10 episodes to solve this case?

But like previous said: It's worth watching all the episodes..

Just binged watch all of today/night.

Those pigs, jurors, judges, and prosecutors are scum.

My wife and I are three episodes in. Ish is wild so far. My wife's a huge dateline fan, so she's all into it.

Add Kachinskey and the guy working with him, to get Brenden's confession. Fake *** cry because of the ribbon.
Yes, that ribbon-bit... I wasn't buying that at all.  

That "polygraph" ...
mean.gif
 Was that really admissible?!

Hard to say if Steve did it or not, as I haven't seen all  the evidence, but too many questionable parts during the trial...

The officer saying it was a 1999 Toyota without the dispatcher mentioning it...

The suspicious CSI tech...

The lady-searcher finding the Rav 4 and conveniently having a digital-camera (which I think the roommate gave her?)

That's just off the top of my head.

Wasn't Steve talking to Jodi at the time?  Not really an alibi, but he did sound rather calm.

eyes.gif
 @ that cop saying his sketch held more weight than the DNA evidence.  

Maybe Steve did do it and deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars... but at least give him a fair trial.  

Last edited:
This conversation with his mother.

"How did you come up with that!?!?!"

"Guessing, that's what I do on my homework"

I tried not to laugh but man.

:rofl:

That had me :rofl:

He also was worrying about doing his homework while he was in the interrogation.. :smh:

It was so obvious he is sort of slow it was both funny and sad.

Are we going to be finished by 1:16, because I have a project due :lol:

Last edited:
For those who say the obvious missing piece is that none of her blood / Dna were in his bedroom or garage and that he was framed ...

Why didn't they plant her dna in his bedroom or garage?

For those who say the obvious missing piece is that none of her blood / Dna were in his bedroom or garage and that he was framed ...

they found her dna on the spent bullet in the garage...

"try to put her [Halbach] in [Avery's] house and garage"

because they had more access to the car, since it's obvious the cop was looking at the car days before it was found.

With the house they had the other counties law enforcement with them, so they couldn't depend on being left alone for an extended period of time. The key looked like it was randomly dropped as did the bullet fragment. That only takes seconds, as opposed to trying to place blood.

Last edited:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/kratz-law-firm-west-bend

here is a gem from the D.A.'s yelp page...

Mr. Kratz is a homosexual.
This is not a bad thing, just a fact. Watching him, as a gay man myself led to firmly believe he is most definitely a closeted homosexual.

Now that is out of the way, if you want a crooked republican dirtbag lawyer, hire this person.
He not only lies, but he took an oath not to lie yet doesn't care about taking said oath.
He allowed two innocent people, in collusion with a crooked judge getting kickbacks and bribes on the side, be sent to prison.
The entire state is a sham, from Governor Scott Walker who replaced the Supreme Court of the state with the lowest end graduates from law school to be put into office to insulate himself from getting canned himself for the incredibly illegal things he's done. Now they have taken two men and put them in prison after two totally inept cops placed evidence at a crime scene and one of the cops ran a victims plate as he was parked behind the vehicle and claimed it was a 99 rav 4.

Utterly ridiculous.

because they had more access to the car, since it's obvious the cop was looking at the car days before it was found.

With the house they had the other counties law enforcement with them, so they couldn't depend on being left alone for an extended period of time. The key looked like it was randomly dropped as did the bullet fragment. That only takes seconds, as opposed to trying to place blood.

This seems so obvious. No other way to describe these folks but dense.

I didn't get why that guy was crying about the ribbon. It seemed so forced. What did I miss?

So you guys admit they had access to her dna because they planted it on the bullet that was confirmed to be fired from the gun that sat in his room. But they didn't try to put any dna anywhere else. Even though they scrubbed the bedroom and floors. Alright. Interesting.

Finished watching this yesterday, and took a lot for me to not google Stephen Avery and Brendan Dassey. I was certain they will come out of this as victors. When I realised I was on ep 10 with 20 mins left I had to accept reality :smh:.

That entire town had it out for the Avery family. I thought it was just Montiwoc Co Police, but when I heard what the investigator emailed to Kachensky, I couldn't believe it went that deep. I knew they were all crooked and scheming against Brendan, but those emails exposed what he truly felt about that family and it seems like most of the people feel the same way as well.

I didn't get why that guy was crying about the ribbon. It seemed so forced. What did I miss?

It was all an act. I couldn't believe it was allowed for him to interview Brenden like that. He basically forced him to write what he wanted and draw out what he wanted to see. The whole thing was so disturbing to watch.

So you guys admit they had access to her dna because they planted it on the bullet that was confirmed to be fired from the gun that sat in his room. But they didn't try to put any dna anywhere else. Even though they scrubbed the bedroom and floors. Alright. Interesting.

you must be 1 of the 4 that believes he did kill her...

It was all an act. I couldn't believe it was allowed for him to interview Brenden like that. He basically forced him to write what he wanted and draw out what he wanted to see. The whole thing was so disturbing to watch.

It's even worse for them to be playing his confession video and the lawyer basically say, I think we've seen enough, we get the gist of it. :smh:

you must be 1 of the 4 that believes he did kill her...
Very many people who referrence all evidence, not just stuff in doc think he did it. Threads online made specially about the documentry is not a real sample of opinions on the cases. People have done research on the case way before this show.

Very many people who referrence all evidence, not just stuff in doc think he did it. Threads online made specially about the documentry is not a real sample of opinions on the cases. People have done research on the case way before this show.

yeah i get what you're saying...

i'm a dateline fanatic...i've seen this story from the jump...had no idea it was this deep though...

the forensic lady was a disaster...she contaminated the dna test...it should have never been brought into evidence...and didn't the defense bring somebody in claiming that it couldn't have been teresa's...

i think that scott did it...have no proof on that claim though...he was just a sketchy scum bag...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom