Making Sure Your Kids Are Fresh. Is This Important To You?

Even when they can barely walk? I just found out the price of #23's shoes for babies and I think it is funny that any parent would pay that for their kid. BUt that is me, I am a simple dude. Not saying my way is better.

Pics for beasts:

images

Even when they can barely walk? I just found out the price of #23's shoes for babies and I think it is funny that any parent would pay that for their kid. BUt that is me, I am a simple dude. Not saying my way is better.

Pics for beasts:

images

0415705278133R_300x400.jpg

you can always flip the old baby clothes when they grow out of them also.

no biggie. baby gonna be stylin.

0415705278133R_300x400.jpg

you can always flip the old baby clothes when they grow out of them also.

no biggie. baby gonna be stylin.

I dont have kids but for my friends that do, mainly the ones with boys, I buy their kids sneakers so I will probably do the same for mine.

I dont have kids but for my friends that do, mainly the ones with boys, I buy their kids sneakers so I will probably do the same for mine.

I like baby gap (Dirty likes the eco-friendly shoes lol) and/or zara kids shoes better which are generally 10-20 dollars cheaper.
I don't really care for baby jordans, but my hubby does so he would be getting them.

I like baby gap (Dirty likes the eco-friendly shoes lol) and/or zara kids shoes better which are generally 10-20 dollars cheaper.
I don't really care for baby jordans, but my hubby does so he would be getting them.

as a baby, no
but when he or she actually starts going to school say around 3rd grade or so then yeah.

as a baby, no
but when he or she actually starts going to school say around 3rd grade or so then yeah.

i'm not a "sneakerhead" so i wouldnt be trying to style my child in the latest jordans

Back
Top Bottom