MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Yeah its probably deep down there in the ocean seeing as the oil is coming to the surface in the current. Electronics probably failed at once and it just dove into the water but at the same time, it wont just hit the water without debris flying everywhere. Weird. :rolleyes

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]No Terror Group Claims Credit for Missing Jet, Official Says[/h1]

By Richard Esposito

More than three days after the last contact with Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, no electronic "chatter" has been detected indicating any known terror group was behind the aircraft's mysterious disappearance.

A senior U.S. official said federal investigators are reviewing surveillance video from the point of origin of the missing flight — along with travel patterns associated with two stolen passports fraudulently used to board the doomed aircraft and any thumbprint records made at security checkpoints.

A source told NBC News that only "wackos" were taking responsibility for the disappearance — the individuals who seem to come out of the woodwork in the wake of global catastrophes.

Al-Qaeda — as well as its affiliates and other groups inspired by its fundamentalist jihad — traditionally seeks credit after perpetrating attacks.

If the aircraft crashed as a result of a terror incident, officials had found no apparent connection Sunday to the U.S., the United Kingdom or another Al-Qaeda target.

The flight carried a large number of Chinese passengers and crew. No group to date is known to have targeted China with an attack as sophisticated as a hijacking or bombing of an airplane.

[h1]Plane's Disappearance Raises Questions[/h1]Meet the Press
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The two stolen passports bear a troubling travel pattern, according to senior intelligence sources.

In at least one prior instance, the passports were used in tandem to board a flight.

There was an effort underway Sunday to compare airport checkpoint images — if the images are available — from prior points where the documents were used since they were reported stolen or missing.

U.S. officials are still sorting out how and where the fraudulent passengers purchased tickets.

Both ticket holders were traveling through China to connect to a flight to Amsterdam. One of the passengers was then due to connect to Frankfurt with the other en route to Stockholm.

Officials currently believe the tickets were paid for in cash, according to one senior law enforcement official.

what a coincidence that two stolen passports on the same flight, is it true they were bought together?

I read that they found a door to the plane...
I still have hope for all of them but it's getting clouded.

They'll never find out what happened here.

TWA 800 part 2.

Condolences to family and friends of the people on board.

I was reading about this and it was also mentioned that there was another flight I think (Air France 447) that they didn't really recover everything til about 2 years later.

still no signs?? if the plane went down, there has to be some sort of debris/wreckage from the plane somewhere.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Just crazy, man.

This story is real suspect to me.

Plane crashes/"disintegrates" with no type of mayday signal? The fake passports? There's more to this story IMO. Nowadays planes are in communication throughout the duration of their flight. I think there may be more to the terrorism aspect, maybe a hijacking.

This story is real suspect to me.

Plane crashes/"disintegrates" with no type of mayday signal? The fake passports? There's more to this story IMO. Nowadays planes are in communication throughout the duration of their flight. I think there may be more to the terrorism aspect, maybe a hijacking.
This. 

But how about a paranormal aspect? Plane just flew into some portal of hell, something like the Bermuda triangle?

Nonetheless, cray.

like a sinkhole, but in the air? :nerd:
similar to the bermuda triangle?

Last edited:
This. 

But how about a paranormal aspect? Plane just flew into some portal of hell, something like the Bermuda triangle?

Nonetheless, cray.
yeah you never know. I wouldn't throw something like that out of the equation (not really a portal to hell, but something along those lines). That and possible extraterrestrial activity.

it took them 2 years to find that other plane some years ago that went into the sea..

either this plan got hijacked or it went into the sea

Back
Top Bottom