Malcolm X's assassin granted parole

he deservers to be shot in the %%+!#@% face for what he took part in. Son of a +*##$ stole one of the worlds most powerful minds. old man or not

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

tired.gif
eek.gif
No one is going to comment on this video?

That's not the first time Farrakhan has spoken about it, but that was the first time I've heard him own up to it (on behalf of NOI) so clearly. The other time he was apologizing to Malcolm's family for the death.
smh.gif

Mailk would have wanted his release.

A fellow black man swayed by corrupt leaders.

I'm sure Malcolm would have forgiven him had he lived the ordeal, so I don't see why I can't.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Mailk would have wanted his release.

A fellow black man swayed by corrupt leaders.

I'm sure Malcolm would have forgiven him had he lived the ordeal, so I don't see why I can't.

tired.gif
your probably right too

Originally Posted by General Johnson

eek.gif
No one is going to comment on this video?

That's not the first time Farrakhan has spoken about it, but that was the first time I've heard him own up to it (on behalf of NOI) so clearly. The other time he was apologizing to Malcolm's family for the death.
smh.gif
the speech is from '93....its nothing new
I thought it was common knowledge that the NOI was involved with X's murder.
I'd liken Farrakhan to The Game when it comes to speeches/interviews etc.
If you ever watch his interviews he uses no logic, and contradicts himself
and he speaks in the third person lol
"farrakhan didn't invent seperate but equal"

"an hero"?
*Jay*That's all you could come up with?*Jay*
(don't mean to thread jack,but the person knows who i'm talking to)

that's wack! (ill leave it at that)

you people should not forget that after he came back from his pilgrimage to Mecca he wasn't racist anymore, he found true Islam...
actually he had many white friends and allies in his last days, but still was a fierce fighter for the Civil rights...
one of the greatest in my opinion

*peep sig*

i don't remember reading this, but is Hagan still apart of the NOI?  i hope not, hopefully he will shed some light truth on the cohesion between the nation and the government to kill off Malcolm, but i doubt it, just wishful thinking i guess. 

kix might have said it best.  dude probably is just a pawn and took the hook, line, and sinker of similar bs Farrakhan was spitting in that video.   

Back
Top Bottom