Male NT'ers: Do you give females compliments anymore? VOL. CANT DO IT

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I don't like getting compliments from random guys, I always feel like they are lying and I could careless how they think I look in my outfit. Guys will say anything just so they can get you to talk them.

So you dont like compliments from random guys and dont like guys looking at you when you wear spandex.

Yes I don't like getting compliments from random guys and I don't like guys staring at my **@ when wearing spandex.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

why else would you wear that type of clothing
word to Dave Chapelle

I don't like getting compliments from random guys, I always feel like they are lying and I could careless how they think I look in my outfit. Guys will say anything just so they can get you to talk them.

So you dont like compliments from random guys and dont like guys looking at you when you wear spandex.

Yes I don't like getting compliments from random guys and I don't like guys staring at my **@ when wearing spandex.
pics of said %%$ in spandex?

Originally Posted by picknroll24

laugh.gif
roll.gif

why else would you wear that type of clothing
word to Dave Chapelle

I only wear them with long shirts or tunics.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I thought about this today, I saw my wife this morning getting ready for work and I was thinking about how beautiful she is, but I didn't say it out loud. I thought about it again at lunch and I decided that I would send her a text letting her know how I felt. Women definitely appreciate a heartfelt genuine complement.

That is so sweet.
But how can women tell that a compliment is genuine and heartfelt? do you have to say it a certain way or have a sparkle in your eye?

I just went on my FB real quick and dug this up [one of my homegirls yea I know shes bad but I never tell her
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
]
2zgxf0k.jpg

is that a genuine and heartfelt compliment? why or why not?

I dont think the flawless was a heartfelt compliment, any full body shot?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

sounds like self-esteem issues.
Really. Just say thanks and if you're not interested in "conversating" just keep it moving.

The minute you say something to them or even look at them they won't shut up and pretty much harass you

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I thought about this today, I saw my wife this morning getting ready for work and I was thinking about how beautiful she is, but I didn't say it out loud. I thought about it again at lunch and I decided that I would send her a text letting her know how I felt. Women definitely appreciate a heartfelt genuine complement.

That is so sweet.
But how can women tell that a compliment is genuine and heartfelt? do you have to say it a certain way or have a sparkle in your eye?

I just went on my FB real quick and dug this up [one of my homegirls yea I know shes bad but I never tell her
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
]
2zgxf0k.jpg

is that a genuine and heartfelt compliment? why or why not?
Are any comments on Facebook really "heartfelt"??? It's the internet...
That's like asking if the "like" button is a come on.

The idea that giving a compliment when it is deserved is a bad look is foolish to me.

That said, the simping I see going on on FB and Twitter these days is sickening.

for some reason i cant, i dont know what happened to me in the last couple of years but its impossible for me to give compliments now

i do it when i know she will be flustered by it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i got that sweet eye contact when i compliment so they are like
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

do it from the heart and it does not come off as simp.
you can tell from the tone of voice.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

for some reason i cant, i dont know what happened to me in the last couple of years but its impossible for me to give compliments now

How is it impossible? What happen in the last couple of years?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
happy.gif

what the @#%%^ type of broad gets THAT flustered by a compliment?
That only happens in soap operas and pron.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
happy.gif

what the @#%%^ type of broad gets THAT flustered by a compliment?
That only happens in soap operas and pron.
not super flustered. flustered enuff.

i feel what she's saying...some guys just give the up and down look and dont even look you in your eyes...there's nothing real about that...wellthere is but its obvious what he wants...and if thats not what she wants just keep it movin...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i feel what she's saying...some guys just give the up and down look and dont even look you in your eyes...there's nothing real about that...well there is but its obvious what he wants...and if thats not what she wants just keep it movin...

Thank you that is what I meant, nothing to do with self esteem.

i feel what she's saying...some guys just give the up and down look and dont even look you in your eyes...there's nothing real about that...well there is but its obvious what he wants...and if thats not what she wants just keep it movin...

the up and down look is checkin the package out.. so in ur opinion the right way is lookin into the broads eye and sayin Hey your beautiful it would completelyruin my entire day if i didnt get your name

A guy will always give you the up and down look to see what you working with,it doesnt have to mean he only wants to hit.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

the up and down look is checkin the package out.. so in ur opinion the right way is lookin into the broads eye and sayin Hey your beautiful it would completely ruin my entire day if i didnt get your name

yes that is EXACTLY what i meant but for some reason decided not to say that...lucky for me you figured it out
eyes.gif

a simple hi how are you...blah blah blah...you don't have to compliment a female to get her to talk to you and you def. don't have to eye $%%@her...

most of the time we see that %%%# comin and if we don't want you to talk to us we don't make eye contact...

A guy will always give you the up and down look to see what you working with,it doesnt have to mean he only wants to hit.

When a guy does that it makes me feel like a piece of meat & Im not interested in any guy that does that or make me feel that way.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

the up and down look is checkin the package out.. so in ur opinion the right way is lookin into the broads eye and sayin Hey your beautiful it would completely ruin my entire day if i didnt get your name

yes that is EXACTLY what i meant but for some reason decided not to say that...lucky for me you figured it out
eyes.gif

a simple hi how are you...blah blah blah...you don't have to compliment a female to get her to talk to you and you def. don't have to eye !%$%her...

most of the time we see that *$+$ comin and if we don't want you to talk to us we don't make eye contact...

Back
Top Bottom