Maliah Does Some More Stretching... Vol. Drake Can't Lose

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

am i the only one who doesnt think thats hot?? to me, that looks disgusting.
1000% with you, all fat chunky legs and I bet it don't smell too nice either

see previous post
Not my cup of tea, either. Not hating though. 
For my mass fiends out there, I really want to know whether these massed out girls have a –– particular smell to their nether regions. I'd assume they sweat, and considering their thighs are rubbing against one another/lots of skin on skin contact, I've always assumed that they must smell funky as hell. Unless they OD on the baby powder 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

am i the only one who doesnt think thats hot?? to me, that looks disgusting.
1000% with you, all fat chunky legs and I bet it don't smell too nice either

see previous post
Not my cup of tea, either. Not hating though. 
For my mass fiends out there, I really want to know whether these massed out girls have a –– particular smell to their nether regions. I'd assume they sweat, and considering their thighs are rubbing against one another/lots of skin on skin contact, I've always assumed that they must smell funky as hell. Unless they OD on the baby powder 
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to that video of the sexy white chick, stretching w the old pervy looking dude

Whatever happened to that video of the sexy white chick, stretching w the old pervy looking dude

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

The lengths some women go for attention is really sad. Like why is she doing this.

Advertising for her dancing "services". Shorty claims she makes 800K a year doing this.
Does anyone believe that?
laugh.gif

Do I believe that there are simpish men all over who would pay her monies upwards of 800K? Yes, my friend. I believe.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

The lengths some women go for attention is really sad. Like why is she doing this.

Advertising for her dancing "services". Shorty claims she makes 800K a year doing this.
Does anyone believe that?
laugh.gif

Do I believe that there are simpish men all over who would pay her monies upwards of 800K? Yes, my friend. I believe.

Back
Top Bottom