Mamba and Hi-Chew's appreciation

Joined May 4, 2009
I know most of ya'll haven't even tried hi-chews unless you have an ethnic store around you, but they're fire. mambas>starbuurst,hi-chews>all others

Joined May 21, 2002

Mango joints are the best, a box of these things is like 10 dollars though
Sorry for the NTish pic, bored at work one day...(those were ds so the candy wastainted...)

Joined Feb 15, 2005
i was wondering what hi-chews looked like tied to some foams.

Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by ccsp707

never had hi chews. are they good?
they're like high-end mamba chews
not even by price,but the quality. like chuck taylors compared to af1s.

Joined Nov 20, 2003
i was on another message board and this dude said hi-chew is great to have when you're lifted. i have to try this stuff.

Joined Dec 11, 2007
Originally Posted by finnns2003

i was on another message board and this dude said hi-chew is great to have when you're lifted. i have to try this stuff.
YES THEY ARE! I can't even begin to explain how addictive they are, especially when lit.

Joined May 21, 2002
Eating a mango hi-chew is like eating a piece of mango, no bs. It doesnt taste artificial like starburst and now and laters (which taste like chewy sugar)

Joined May 1, 2007
Random, after I read this post today I went home and my girl had 2 packs...and I was like #**?! What a coincidence, they sure are good though....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now