Man, 19, sexually assaulted by group of four females

rape is funny?
By the amount of laughing emoticons on the first page it is when the one getting raped is male and by a group of fat women :smh:.

The kid was only 19. No guy ever expects something this horrible to happen to them.

Yeah, but it is rare to see a woman on man rape. Especially a gang rape.
Yeah, but that isn't a good enough reason to excuse the mentality male victims face in society when they are raped

It also doesn't excuse the injustice male and boy victims of female sexual offenders face in courts.

Women are capable of the same good and bad we are.

interesting how there are no replies about he's making it up or having regrets just b/c the genders are reversed.  flip the genders and there would easily be 5 replies speculating as such
What's worse, being expected to lie about rape and face shame for sexual decisions, or being expected to rape because of your gender?

interesting how there are no replies about he's making it up or having regrets just b/c the genders are reversed.  flip the genders and there would easily be 5 replies speculating as such

:rolleyes There's only two pages worth of replies, it was on the 1st.

Last edited:
Was he drugged? Once they got him to the parking lot I don't understand how he couldn't have got away once they made their intentions clear.

Not everyone understands just how fat 5'4" 200lbs is, especially with a woman's anatomy.

Those heffers weren't going anywhere fast on foot, I would have slept anyone in arms reach and made a run for it.

Yeah, but that isn't a good enough reason to excuse the mentality male victims face in society when they are raped

It also doesn't excuse the injustice male and boy victims of female sexual offenders face in courts.

They aren't capable like men are. Men can FORCE themselves onto the women and scar them mentally and physically. There's no woman that is going to force themselves onto a man by strong arming them.

Women can do provocative things to make a man feel like he is being pushed more than he wants, and that's different. Man face these looks and receive the negativity they do because most men will take whatever they can get from a woman that they would ever be sexual with. Not many guys will be put in situations where a woman comes on to them and they don't like it or want it. That's the problem. It CAN happen where the male feels violated, but it isn't that serious in the eyes of everyone else. Is it right? No. Will it ever change? No.

I'm not gonna lie the hungry hippos comments brought some lulz but if this rape is real then this is messed up.

How much would it suck if it was this guy's first sexual experience?

I'm guessing he is a shy guy who gets no play so he was gonna smash a fatty but changed his mind.

They aren't capable like men are. Men can FORCE themselves onto the women and scar them mentally and physically. There's no woman that is going to force themselves onto a man by strong arming them.

Women can do provocative things to make a man feel like he is being pushed more than he wants, and that's different. Man face these looks and receive the negativity they do because most men will take whatever they can get from a woman that they would ever be sexual with. Not many guys will be put in situations where a woman comes on to them and they don't like it or want it. That's the problem. It CAN happen where the male feels violated, but it isn't that serious in the eyes of everyone else. Is it right? No. Will it ever change? No.
Women can't force eh?

I will never understand people's need to undermine male victimhood

Yeah, but it is rare to see a woman on man rape. Especially a gang rape.

I wasn't trying to justify it in any way. There is definitely a double standard.Just stating a fact.

disgusting I live there. If the genders were reversed toronto news wouldve blown up. I did not hear about this until here. Feel bad for the dude

Was he drugged? Once they got him to the parking lot I don't understand how he couldn't have got away once they made their intentions clear.

Not everyone understands just how fat 5'4" 200lbs is, especially with a woman's anatomy.

Those heffers weren't going anywhere fast on foot, I would have slept anyone in arms reach and made a run for it.

Here are some examples of 5'4' 200lbs, I know that a lot of the posters here couldn't fight the good fight against 4 of these on a drunken horny rampage:

View media item 353762
View media item 353764

View media item 353768
View media item 353773
View media item 353781

Last edited:
To rape a male, the female would have to tease and anger the boy to make him erect in order to rape him.

It's a very fearful process.

Yet, I have no opinion on the matter. He could be lying

I'm not gonna lie the hungry hippos comments brought some lulz but if this rape is real then this is messed up.

How much would it suck if it was this guy's first sexual experience?

I'm guessing he is a shy guy who gets no play so he was gonna smash a fatty but changed his mind.

Dude might be gay too.

To rape a male, the female would have to tease and anger the boy to make him erect in order to rape him.

It's a very fearful process.

Yet, I have no opinion on the matter. He could be lying

not really, they could sodomize him even if he wasn't fully erect.

Back
Top Bottom