Man, 19, sexually assaulted by group of four females

They aren't capable like men are. Men can FORCE themselves onto the women and scar them mentally and physically. There's no woman that is going to force themselves onto a man by strong arming them.

Women can do provocative things to make a man feel like he is being pushed more than he wants, and that's different. Man face these looks and receive the negativity they do because most men will take whatever they can get from a woman that they would ever be sexual with. Not many guys will be put in situations where a woman comes on to them and they don't like it or want it. That's the problem. It CAN happen where the male feels violated, but it isn't that serious in the eyes of everyone else. Is it right? No. Will it ever change? No.
Women can't force eh?

I will never understand people's need to undermine male victimhood

Alot of my boys were molested by female babysitters..

They weren't mad, its definitely a position of power thing with women though.

Last edited:
They aren't capable like men are. Men can FORCE themselves onto the women and scar them mentally and physically. There's no woman that is going to force themselves onto a man by strong arming them.

Women can do provocative things to make a man feel like he is being pushed more than he wants, and that's different. Man face these looks and receive the negativity they do because most men will take whatever they can get from a woman that they would ever be sexual with. Not many guys will be put in situations where a woman comes on to them and they don't like it or want it. That's the problem. It CAN happen where the male feels violated, but it isn't that serious in the eyes of everyone else. Is it right? No. Will it ever change? No.
Women can't force eh?

I will never understand people's need to undermine male victimhood

Alot of my boys were molested female babysitters..

:rofl:

He went to a club by himself ? Where's his boys? Went home with four girls.. where's his wing man ?

All jokes aside though, rape is rape. If we are all equal and women have the same rights and social status as men, then they should be held accountable the same way a man would if he were to commit these same acts.Would we take it more seriously if the women had held a gun to his head? Would we apply this same logic to male on female rape?

All jokes aside though, rape is rape. If we are all equal and women have the same rights and social status as men, then they should be held accountable the same way a man would if he were to commit these same acts.Would we take it more seriously if the women had held a gun to his head? Would we apply this same logic to male on female rape?
Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you said in principle, but to specifically answer the bolded section, YES.

Alot of my boys were molested by female babysitters..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he got up, it wasn't rape
that's what  child molesters say when they touch and suck on little boys smh or what  rapist use as their defense  when they say the women wanted it  because they got wet from getting raped hard.  Give the sexual organs enough stimulation and they will orgasm too.  smh that's why victims are so messed up afterwards.  The emotional scars are far worse then the actual attack.

oh yeah that reminds me. im doing hw last night. moms got the radio playing. the caribbean show every sunday on 105.1 i think

anyways the host said a woman who was raped said it was the best sex of her life. and if she met dude again she would have sex with him again
WTF? either the women has some type of mental problems from the ordeal or she is trolling hard. 
sick.gif
  who knows though they say when your adrenaline is kicking in and if you are having sex that it will feel a lot better.    That's why some people like having sex in public places for the rush they get knowing they could get caught.  Either way that women needs some mental help.

or 4. Maybe dude thought he was gonna get some action in with 4 fat chicks but once they got to the parking lot all them chicks whipped out d**ks.  smh Maybe they were all trannies and dude was so wasted he didn't realize until it was to late. 
sick.gif

Nobody thinking dude could've been a virgin for religious reasons and they took that from him?  One of the first things that popped in my head.  That'd damn sure be a reason to report it/classify it as rape.  Most of y'all don't think about it that way, though.

Peace,

J

All 4 suspects 30-36 years of age and approximately 5’4″ tall weighing between 190-200 pounds.... Yikes quadruplets!

Back
Top Bottom