Man Arrested For Raping 6 Month Old Son & Infecting Him With HIV

he's gonna die in jail as soon as the other inmates finds out what he's in for

he's gonna die in jail as soon as the other inmates finds out what he's in for

DCAllAmerican:
there will ALWAYS be a reason (justification) behind an action like that. A justification doesn't make something RIGHT, it is simply the reasoning. Deep psychologically rooted. It is easy for us to say this and that but again, we don't know what type of mind frame this man was in. How do we even know the man wasn't possessed at the moment? That is a possibility, depending on if you believe in the spirit realm or not. But if he did come out and say it wasn't "him" that did it, nobody would believe him. They would just call him crazy. But those are possibilies.
No, guy. A justification is DEFINITELY saying "It was ok." A reasoning is simply that; the reason.

The reason I robbed the bank is because I was broke. OK, not saying it was right or wrong, just answering the question of why.

I killed that dude robbing the bank because he had a gun to my son's head. THAT'S a justification; I'm saying it was ok to do what I did.

There's a REASON behind everything we do, even me typing this response. But there's not a justification for everything we do. Self-defense is a popular justification for murder; being abused as a kid is a popular reason for all kinds of things.

That being said, there's no justification for this. I'm sure there's a reason, a damn good reason. Abused as a kid? High as a kite? Both? Whatever the reasoning, there's no justifying this, and therefore, no defending this.

DCAllAmerican:
there will ALWAYS be a reason (justification) behind an action like that. A justification doesn't make something RIGHT, it is simply the reasoning. Deep psychologically rooted. It is easy for us to say this and that but again, we don't know what type of mind frame this man was in. How do we even know the man wasn't possessed at the moment? That is a possibility, depending on if you believe in the spirit realm or not. But if he did come out and say it wasn't "him" that did it, nobody would believe him. They would just call him crazy. But those are possibilies.
No, guy. A justification is DEFINITELY saying "It was ok." A reasoning is simply that; the reason.

The reason I robbed the bank is because I was broke. OK, not saying it was right or wrong, just answering the question of why.

I killed that dude robbing the bank because he had a gun to my son's head. THAT'S a justification; I'm saying it was ok to do what I did.

There's a REASON behind everything we do, even me typing this response. But there's not a justification for everything we do. Self-defense is a popular justification for murder; being abused as a kid is a popular reason for all kinds of things.

That being said, there's no justification for this. I'm sure there's a reason, a damn good reason. Abused as a kid? High as a kite? Both? Whatever the reasoning, there's no justifying this, and therefore, no defending this.

scshift:
Something else that's crazy: people in here are turning into some evil monsters with the harm they wish on other people... if someone does something so evil and you want to do something of the same magnitude to them, does that not make you evil as well?
To a degree, yes... but to a MUCH lesser degree. He inflicted harm on an innocent victim; we're wishing harm (death) on someone who is far, FAR from innocent.

scshift:
Something else that's crazy: people in here are turning into some evil monsters with the harm they wish on other people... if someone does something so evil and you want to do something of the same magnitude to them, does that not make you evil as well?
To a degree, yes... but to a MUCH lesser degree. He inflicted harm on an innocent victim; we're wishing harm (death) on someone who is far, FAR from innocent.

Back
Top Bottom