Man dies on subway as photographer takes a picture for NY POST, Update: Photographer speaks (P. 4)

"The paper said one of its freelance photographers was on the platform as the ordeal unfolded. Umar Abbasi said he tried to warn the subway operator by flashing his camera. One of his photos shows Han on the tracks, arms on the platform, looking at the train as it bears down on him."

instead of helping him get up he is steady taking pictures :smh:

Perfectly composed too....son should have helped him, he was close enough to reach him, pull him and saved him :smh:

What is it with the victims upper body strength, it's harder to climb out of a pool I'd think...all you gotta do is push up...no?

"The paper said one of its freelance photographers was on the platform as the ordeal unfolded. Umar Abbasi said he tried to warn the subway operator by flashing his camera. One of his photos shows Han on the tracks, arms on the platform, looking at the train as it bears down on him."

My ***. That ish is framed perfectly.

Gotta be the nerves holding you down. What a tasteless headline although I'm not surprised. Stuff like this is why I boycott the media.

the guy supposedly was drunk, had liquor on him. he just had a fight with his wife, he was probably too drunk to pull himself up.

sad , not surprised with the post though. they'll do anything to sell a paper :smh:

Perfectly composed too....son should have helped him, he was close enough to reach him, pull him and saved him :smh:
What is it with the victims upper body strength, it's harder to climb out of a pool I'd think...all you gotta do is push up...no?

The depth between the bottom of the tracks and the platform is deeper than it looks. Plus he got thrown into the third rail, probably got a concussion and a whole bunch of other stuff.

If you fall in the tracks it's not that simple to just climb up in a split second. If you didn't have a train heading full speed, blinding you, and seeing your life flash before your eyes .. then yeah maybe you can just push up.

The depth between the bottom of the tracks and the platform is deeper than it looks. Plus he got thrown into the third rail, probably got a concussion and a whole bunch of other stuff.
If you fall in the tracks it's not that simple to just climb up in a split second. If you didn't have a train heading full speed, blinding you, and seeing your life flash before your eyes .. then yeah maybe you can just push up.

makes sense.....probably had that deer caught in the headlights effect.

Plus, it's not as easy as pushing yourself up out of a pool.

Doesnt surprise me. This is the same paper that published a photo on the front cover of Eric Clapton's son's body when he fell out of the window. Poor kid was slumped over. Just the Post and their usual distasteful ways. :smh:

Post gonna Post smh. It's well know that this paper is distasteful. Out of all the newspapers failing, why couldn't this be one of them? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom