Man drives truck into Dallas mall

Are you effing kdding me?! This MF'er drove into my store!!  

DALLAS -
A naked man drove a pickup truck through the glass entrance doors of a suburban Dallas mall and smashed through a storefront, then started putting on clothes and shoes, police said.

Just before 7:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary call at the Southwest Center Mall, formerly known as the Red Bird Mall, at 3616 W. Camp Wisdom Road.

Officers says the incident started about a half hour earlier when the suspect got into a fight with family members.

According to police, the man ran into the street wearing only a blanket and ran up to a motorist, knocking on her windows. The motorist sped away and called officers.

Police say the suspect then jumped into a red pickup and drove erratically to the mall, where he crashed through the glass doors.

By the time officers arrived on the scene, the truck was a quarter-mile inside the mall and smashed into the Champs store. Police saw the suspect putting on clothes and shoes from the store.

Officers have not yet released the man's name, but say he may suffer from mental illness.

The man was taken to the hospital, suffering from injuries sustained during the crashes.

Stay with FOX 4 News and myfoxdfw.com for further details as they become available.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/19018256/naked-man-drives-into-mall-police-say#ixzz20WhevxLM
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/19018256/naked-man-drives-into-mall-police-say

Haven't been in a while, but there wasn't anything "suburban" about Red Bird Mall last time I went.

laugh.gif

Im in disbelief fambs. Manager text me all pissed off saying we are now closed till further notice. Payday was today and there is a EA coming next week.  
mad.gif

Sitting here at my full-time job at my desk like

212e14o.gif

thats right down the street from me 
laugh.gif
. back in the late 90's that mall was
pimp.gif

You work at champs ? Worst job I ever had, I hated the " hook up " , it was annoying tryna sell clothes with shoes.

Worst part is, he probably grabbed the two for 25 sweatshorts, random 5 for 20 shirts and a pair of clearance Adidas too.

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

Haven't been in a while, but there wasn't anything "suburban" about Red Bird Mall last time I went.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

came in here just to say that and from reading the title I knew it was that mall nobody really shops there anymore 

Originally Posted by manny1

thats right down the street from me 
laugh.gif
. back in the late 90's that mall was
pimp.gif
i remember seeing the flinstones at the theatre outside
pimp.gif

redbird is hood...i havent been there in a minute, but the store thats infront of footlocker in the 2nd floor was
pimp.gif

i think it was called pascal or some like that.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Im in disbelief fambs. Manager text me all pissed off saying we are now closed till further notice. Payday was today and there is a EA coming next week.  
mad.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by EMkicks

mad.gif
I feel for you man, this is the first thing I thought about when I hear the story.  What happens to the employees while the store is being repaired?  People laugh at the action, but forget that others have to suffer as a result.  I don't know if champs will still compensate you guys for the time the store is closed, but it sucks to have your livelihood threatened b/c of *%+++*!#. 

Redbird is the hood.
laugh.gif

But I was just in there on Monday op ... shoulda slid me some cleaners...

Back
Top Bottom