Man finds $150,000 in garden Vol. WHY?!

i'd use it for weed money
ohwell.gif

IMO, it was dirty money, why else would someone take the time to bury it?

With that being said, If I found it, I can honestly say that no soul would have known about it.
laugh.gif

Im keeping the cash. 150k all 20s buried, under his garden...sure it was dirty money which means there is no rightful owner exactly.

this life is very short and opportunities are limited. he just blew one.

this couldve been his "lotto" moment. everybody actin like this is blue streak and he coming for it. well now guess what, its all over yahoo that he turned the money in so hes still in just as bad of a situation as if he kept it. right?

150k wit someboy after me > no cash and somebody after me

Some of yall are lame as hell...id kepp that money, that money gunna change my life...hell you gunna return it for its on ya property

"I bury the most cash and burnin the rest Ugh"
Sounds like someone that was into some shady business got caught up with the wrong people.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

if he kept it he was gettin audited anyway...

aint like he was bout to jus stroll in the bank deposit 150k n no one was askin any questions haha... i woulda found a private care dealership n copped a 50k summin or other then reported i found 100k.. paid my taxes on it n then banked that... that way jus in case its claimed i came up on a new whip
pimp.gif

i look forward to your episode of worlds dumbest criminals
laugh.gif
  wear a NT shirt
pimp.gif

Woulda kept all of it. If someone came lookin, they woulda had to talk to the cannon.

Find the money, dont tell anybody, move. Whoever left it there would have no idea where you went to try and track you down

coulda been half a mil for all we know...

either way dude is $#* for not keeping it himself.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You don't deposit 150K at the bank though though
laugh.gif
Word.

If you deposit more than 10k in cash the bank in 1 dy, by law the bank has to report you to the Gov. They won't even let you put in more than 10k cash without clearance. Hell my friend showed up with 4 stacks in cash he saved and the bank tellers were looking at him like
nerd.gif

If you try and circumvent the 10k rule and do like 8k every day for a week, the Bank will report you. 

There is no easy way of depositing 150k into a bank. Even if you do synidcation, you're going to use your SS at every single bank. You will get caught.

Back
Top Bottom