Man Found Guilty Commits Suicide in the Courtroom .. Vid ......

why?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dropten

This may sound like a stereotype, but why do so many white people kill themselves, families over the dumbest %%+# like losing their jobs and cant pay the mortgage. Is the realization of failure that bad?. Dudes living that harakirI lifestyle

if you notice its almost always men that do this...a lot of their worth is tied into being able to provide for their family...thats what makes them a man...when they can't do that they feel worthless

i don't feel sorry for this man tho...he committed a crime and when he didn't get away with it took his own life...in front of a bunch of people also...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Dropten

This may sound like a stereotype, but why do so many white people kill themselves, families over the dumbest %%+# like losing their jobs and cant pay the mortgage. Is the realization of failure that bad?. Dudes living that harakirI lifestyle

Well.... if were gonna take it there- why do so many black people have no regard for human life and kill each other over the dumbest %&^#^$*-a pound of herb or a couple hundred dollars. I'd prefer miserable people just off themselves than kill others and rot in prison on my dime. Maybe its not for you to understand, just dont be part of the problem and you're doing your part
Don't have time to give you the long answer, but the short answer is white supremacy aka racism.

I was thinking the same thing. Black people kill each other over five dollars and shades of skin color. 
I can't tell if Daytona is a troll or just one of "those" type of people who always blame white people for their shortcomings.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

What's so hard to understand? You commit suicide, you win a one way ticket to hell.
Oh, forgot NT is like 30% athiest...SMH.
I adhere to scripture, but I tried googling it just now to see if scripture supports this, but I didn't get much 
ohwell.gif

[h3][/h3]
Ecclesiastes 7:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

Factoring #6 of the commandments, and how the Most High views death from the hands of men,  yeaaahhh.. also, factor the entire situation: Rich man, fraud, I sense some vanity too.. Yikes

Oh well 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CashBanks

You're the type to believe but don't study the word at all though. You wouldn't have to doubt if you did your part to study and understand scripture, listen to testimonies really dive in. At least you believe though so there's hope for you yet...unlike these folks who just laugh off any and all such notion off heaven, hell, God etc.
great answer so in other words you have no %%!#$!+ idea what happens to dude when he died?

...and study what word? The word of another man, you mean that word?

testimonies from who people in hell? c'mon G   

You said you believe in a "God" a few replies back.. Where does your concept of this "God" come from? And what's the name behind that spirit?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

What's so hard to understand? You commit suicide, you win a one way ticket to hell.

I adhere to scripture, but I tried googling it just now to see if scripture supports this, but I didn't get much 
ohwell.gif

[h3][/h3]
King James Version (KJV)
17 Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

Factoring #6 of the commandments, and how the Most High views death from the hands of men,  yeaaahhh.. also, factor the entire situation: Rich man, fraud, I sense some vanity too.. Yikes

Oh well 
glasses.gif

“ Judge not, that ye be not judged. 

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

ohwell.gif

[h3][/h3]
King James Version (KJV)

Oh well 
glasses.gif

Damn that is crazy. Looks like he took a chiclet or something. Only thing that woudl have bee n more epic is if he said something like "goodby cruel world"

ohwell.gif

[h3][/h3]
King James Version (KJV)

Oh well 
glasses.gif

This country could do without crappy businessmen anyway. 
Got to feel bad for the rest of the family dealing with his legacy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Where did I say what he did was either right or wrong? My "oh well" clearly shows I cannot form an opinion on this mans actions, therefore it's out of my hands.

Try again.

You are judging.... whether you came to a conclusion is irrelevant.
So you admit you don't even know what the word JUDGE(D) even means?

^ And I say AGAIN: Where did I give my OPINION on whether what he did was RIGHT OR WRONG?
You still don't get it do you? How can I spell it out for you?

^ And I say AGAIN: Where did I give my OPINION on whether what he did was RIGHT OR WRONG?
You still don't get it do you? How can I spell it out for you?

You inferred wrongness.
You held a visibly negative opinion of what he did.

3) to be of opinion, deem, think, to be of opinion

to infer, think, or hold as an opinion

Your examples ^

Your words ^

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Got to feel bad for the rest of the family dealing with his legacy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Yup. He had no honor.
he committed a white collar crime and the incident caused him to collapse and die, not that bad of a dude in my opionion

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Well.... if were gonna take it there- why do so many black people have no regard for human life and kill each other over the dumbest %&^#^$*-a pound of herb or a couple hundred dollars. I'd prefer miserable people just off themselves than kill others and rot in prison on my dime. Maybe its not for you to understand, just dont be part of the problem and you're doing your part
Don't have time to give you the long answer, but the short answer is white supremacy aka racism.
I was thinking the same thing. Black people kill each other over five dollars and shades of skin color. 
I can't tell if Daytona is a troll or just one of "those" type of people who always blame white people for their shortcomings.
How is black on black crime a shortcoming?
Originally Posted by iBlink

"Living that harikiri lifestyle"

Contradiction.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom