MAN GETS RAPED BY A RARE PARROT

Originally Posted by biggatree

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

AY BAYBAY!!!

That's a Kakapo, a native bird of New Zealand!!!!!!!! Repping that !*$% hard
roll.gif
Neck rape? That's how New Zealand reps?
laugh.gif
totally. At least it didn't peck his eyes out.

I was meaning the fact we have a rare giant parrot, but hey I'll take that L *puts L in pocket*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I don't get it...

For such a horny animal why is it rare or becoming extinct?!

If they going in like that there should be more running around like rabbits and stuff.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I don't get it...

If they going in like that there should be more running around like rabbits and stuff.
There's only 125 here. I'm not sure why there's so little, possibly there's too many of one gender so they don't mate..However their whole mating system is crazy/rather smart..

The Kakapo is the only species of flightless parrot in the world,[sup][34][/sup] and the only flightless bird anywhere that hasa lek breeding system.[sup][35][/sup] Males loosely gather in an arena andcompete with each other to attract females. Females watch the males display, or "lek".[sup][36][/sup] They choose a mate based on the quality of his display;they are not pursued by the males in any overt way. No pair bond is formed; males and females meet only to mate.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I don't get it...

There's only 125 here. I'm not sure why there's so little, possibly there's too many of one gender so they don't mate.. However their whole mating system is crazy/rather smart..

The Kakapo is the only species of flightless parrot in the world,[sup][34][/sup] and the only flightless bird anywhere that has a lek breeding system.[sup][35][/sup] Males loosely gather in an arena and compete with each other to attract females. Females watch the males display, or "lek".[sup][36][/sup] They choose a mate based on the quality of his display; they are not pursued by the males in any overt way. No pair bond is formed; males and females meet only to mate.

That would be cool to see, but do they fight or is it a talent show? Maybe it's like a decathlon? I want to know.

Back
Top Bottom