Man Goes In On DirecTv Rep for Missing Channels Vol. "I Want My Damb TV"

2sb1gzn.gif

What a douche for going at the Rep like that; and you wonder why people on he "secrets about your job" act like this toward customers

Originally Posted by 951guero

What a douche for going at the Rep like that; and you wonder why people on he "secrets about your job" act like this toward customers
He didn't even treat the rep that bad 
eyes.gif

Still funny tho.

Lame. Sounds like a child throwing a tantrum, except it's a grown man SMH. I do think DirecTV should do some sort of partial credit for people paying for more than they are getting if this whole fiasco takes a while, but this dude didn't handle himself very well.

He is a $#%^# for giving the rep a hard time. I understand that you're frustrated after paying your bill and such, but come on. This guy just sounds like a spanner.

"ahhh yeah, i like those channels too"
laugh.gif

dude was tryna be as calm as possible.
EDIT: this fool said he need to talk to viacom

that guy's an idiot.

i work for Dish Network, and stuff like this happens all the time. fools need to do their homework before making a commitment like that.

I work in a call center and the rep probably had his manager play back the call for all the agents to hear. I know that's what we do. People go ham and I work for a bank so yeah it gets hectic, but after working there for a while you become numb to it and it actually becomes funny.

I got a few laughs off of that. Still ignant tho. All that crying to the rep like he's going to say abracadabra we have your bet and mtv ready just for you
laugh.gif

The rep handled it really well. I understand the frustration as a subscriber but what's the point of calling to complain but don't get some free movie channels out of it. The conversation went longer than it should. Still hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom