Man I don't even know what to do no more....

It's been a month since I took an L when I tried to get back with my ex...I ran thru some girls,
pimp.gif
a whole bunch, kept busy w/ friends and still can't change the fact I stillthink about her everyday....I wanna call her but she actually hates me now and I'm blocked from the space so I can't send a message...oh well this islike the 100th post I made bout this dumb @$@% but I don't care...I'm officially convinced that I can't be content with this. I don't know whatelse to do.

OCD FTL

You gotta shed some light on what happened if you dont mind sharing... Why does she HATE you? thatsa strong word and for an ex to hate you doesnt mean end of the world. Yall were never married so to me any relationship that wasnt marriage has sooo manychances at gettin back regardless.

she hates you and blocked you on myspace?
laugh.gif
Fam, just let go now before this gets worse...like a restraining order type worse...thin line between love andhate type worse...fatal attraction type worse

man leave her alone, it hurts i know because im still goin through this and its been 7 months for me
smh.gif
AND i havent met any other chicks your one of the luckyones that gets poon whenever i gotta wait till relationships cuz my game sucks that way

Originally Posted by Curious24

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!, boohoo

That reply annoys me...so you now annoy me. You don't know what this man is going through. Quit acting like you have manhood all figured out.

Do whatever possible to get her back .

All good things don't have to come to an end .

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

man leave her alone, it hurts i know because im still goin through this and its been 7 months for me
smh.gif
AND i havent met any other chicks your one of the lucky ones that gets poon whenever i gotta wait till relationships cuz my game sucks that way

damn bro
laugh.gif
talk about lowering your own self esteem? and for the OP .. im goin through the exact same situation, just know that ONE day you two will seeeach other again and if you play your cards right she'll see you doing good and will want you back, you prolly wont then. Trust me. It feels great brushingoff ex's who want it back. Until you find another shorty or till she wants you back just try to put as many biddies under your belt as possible. It'sbeen since April 20th and i already got 3 shortys under my belt after my ex. HOLLAAAAA
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Give me her myspace link, and then message me what you wanted to say so I can send it to her.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Basicly did.

Tried to about a month ago, she said she started talkin to someone else(idk if he still is), so after that it just turned into a big argument, all I put on mymyspace mood was "%@%@ outta here" or something like that, and she knew it wa directed at her so then she blocked me and since then we haven'tspoke..I texted her that following day but got no response, since then I haven't spoke to her,... but anyway it's going on a year and a half I'vebeen going thru this BS so I don't think time is gonna take it's course
eyes.gif
...I can't find the light at the end of the tunnell lol

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Basicly did.

Tried to about a month ago, she said she started talkin to someone else(idk if She still is), so after that it just turned into a big argument, all I put on my myspace mood was "%@%@ outta here" or something like that, and she knew it wa directed at her so then she blocked me and since then we haven't spoke..I texted her that following day but got no response, since then I haven't spoke to her,... but anyway it's going on a year and a half I've been going thru this BS so I don't think time is gonna take it's course
eyes.gif
...I can't find the light at the end of the tunnell lol

9472577eca30f25af4c3a9b4c99a3604850c296.gif

Back
Top Bottom