Man is dumped by girlfriend then runs her over 3 times

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

i will refrain from making in appropriate joke about people of certain nationalities not being good drivers... just saying it could been an accident...

You know u done f'ed right?, you know u done f'ed up right?

R.I.P

celticspride
indifferent.gif

i guess her parents didnt teach her dont let a man run all over you.

i will refrain from making in appropriate joke about people of certain nationalities not being good drivers... just saying it could been an accident...

Son....  
grin.gif

RIP to the chick

You must think you're real funny. Shows what kind of trash you are to try and make light of this situation.

Another reason why I hate Boston and everything it stands for

haha we would get along...son, in light of the situation, that's funny lol.

rip again tho.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

You must think you're real funny. Shows what kind of trash you are to try and make light of this situation.

@%%# happens everyday... besides as far horrible @%%# goes this an isolated event... on the 3rd page of the newspaper today I learned that 15K people die in India every year crossing railroad tracks... 20 people including 10 children where found squatting in a home, there were several sex offenders among the adults and they found restraints attached to the bed...schoool cutbacks and the everyday @%%# you're trained to not pay attention too... I'm just saying with all the foul @%%# going on in the world you gotta laugh at somethings...

Back
Top Bottom