Man killed while trying to rob hypebeasts in line for Lebron's...

They took his word that it was self defense and the police allowed him to stay in line after he took someone's life? That alone tells me something about the killer and the victim. Definitely wild that everyone just stayed in line;but they've been out there since Monday waiting on some shoes? Did they even watch the game?
laugh.gif
sounds like the killer was white
laugh.gif

Come on JJ, you can't call EVERYTHING trolling. If someone makes a solid point you can't dismiss it as trolling to not have to respond.

I am serious. Why are we LAUGHING at someone losing their life? Someone that CLEARLY didn't have all of his marbles in place?

DC, if you didn't have a rep for being a contrarian, I might actually entertain what you posted...but I won't. Sorry.

It's like dude doesn't even realize that he does it. He finds a way to disagree with virtually everything. Master devils advocate was a good description.

He was trying to rob people and stepped to the wrong person.....Ive got no sympathy for the robber who passed away.

So everyone that chooses to rob people doesn't have all their marbles? Is it that hard to believe some people just don't mind being pieces of ****? Guy deserved what he got.
If someone has the "heart" to attempt to rob 24 people AT THE SAME DAMN TIME, they clearly aren't of a sound mind. :smh:

Come on JJ, you can't call EVERYTHING trolling. If someone makes a solid point you can't dismiss it as trolling to not have to respond.

I am serious. Why are we LAUGHING at someone losing their life? Someone that CLEARLY didn't have all of his marbles in place?

The story I read said the guy tried to rob the line at gunpoint. Someone pulled out THEIR gun and shot him. Clear self defense but the guy had to leave the line,

Also the line put money together and bought him the shoes anyways. Because if it hadn't been for him they would have been robbed,

SO YES HE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT.

I do hate that another human lost his life

But its the price you pay for trying to be a pick pocket wannabe robbing idiot

For once I think the good guy won in this situation

So many times its been the other way around

Wow. You are laughing at someone losing their life? Didn't know that was a laughing matter. He made a mistake. Obviously the dude was sick in the head. Why else would he attempt to do such a thing.

Show some courtesy man.

he deserved it, bottom line

the world is a better place with someone like him gone

Man I never said he didn't deserve it, but folks laughing at someone dying is just flat out wrong.

Yes, he deserved it.

Hold on, they put up money to buy dude the shoes though :rofl:

laugh.gif
 I'm surprised that happened in Little 5 points.......I guess those hipster refugees like to keep they're shoe game right too. r

How you really expect to rob everyone in line though if you aint got a piece??
realtalk---i dont even feel comfortable walking to the corner store without a banger. how the **** you going to rob a whole damn gathering of people with no slammer???youza fool if you think its that sweet out here----musta been on that pcp 

Nobody in their right mind would pull this stunt, especially in the south with our gun laws. It's always sad to hear about a life lost over something so small, but people have the right to defend themselves when somebody comes at them like they're "about that life". Glad there are no charges pending.

I have no respect for robbers. I have never and will never have ANY sympathy for a person that tries to take someone else's hard earned money, because they have no hustle about themselves. Jealous because the next man is doing is getting it. And while I'm not laughing about it, I could really care less that dude got murked.

I have no sympathy for jack boys...even if it was family I wouldn't have any sympathy...I despise them and this is coming from someone who have never been robbed

DC, if you didn't have a rep for being a contrarian, I might actually entertain what you posted...but I won't. Sorry.

It's like dude doesn't even realize that he does it. He finds a way to disagree with virtually everything. Master devils advocate was a good description.

:lol: @ thinking DC doesnt realize what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing and he's been doing it for god knows how long.

Honestly I wish people would just ignore him as hopefully he'd then stop or go away.

Absolutely hilarious :lol:

_ I've always heard " tough guys " say how it'd be easy money to rob a sneaker line... Guess this is a lesson learned

lol, who the hell tries to rob a crowd without a gun I presume? He really thought in a city like Atlanta no one would have a burner?
grin.gif

Dude got what he deserved. He thought he was a tough guy and had a quick easy come up and instead got his brains blown out. I'm glad the dude who shot him ended up getting his shoes. One less thief in the world is always a good thing

I'm not even a little surprised by this.

Thinking there are just a bunch of light in the *** "sneakerhead" kids standing in these lines is stupid.

Absolutely hilarious
laugh.gif

_ I've always heard " tough guys " say how it'd be easy money to rob a sneaker line... Guess this is a lesson learned
That's because "sneakerheads" are stereotypically young and soft 
laugh.gif

This is GA we're talking about tho; Everybody has guns in the south and basically anybody with a pulse and no felonies can get a CCP.

Let me see you try and get a license to carry a thump in public in NY

Back
Top Bottom