Man marries a videogame character

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

That explains why the birthrate is so low for the Japanese.
Not sure if you're joking or not, but I was reading something to this effect a few months back. A lot of men in Japan rather interact w/ Videogames as opposed to real women.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I was reading something to this effect a few months back. A lot of men in Japan rather interact w/ Video games as opposed to real women.
eek.gif
wow. I think NT needs to board a plane and take all thegood to decent ones to the movies

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I was reading something to this effect a few months back. A lot of men in Japan rather interact w/ Video games as opposed to real women.
eek.gif
wow. I think NT needs to board a plane and take all the good to decent ones to the movies

We would have already paid for the tickets

the pippin should suffice

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

eek.gif
wow. I think NT needs to board a plane and take all the good to decent ones to the movies

We would have already paid for the tickets

the pippin should suffice
You kno they some freaks over there too
devil.gif

cause they make a false sense of reality

you see how stacked them video game girls are

compared to real life women in they country ..they need some where to escape the flatness

everybody loves a thick women lol

well the society is so harsh if your not caking that things like this happen

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

well the society is so harsh if your not caking that things like this happen
Yeah, it's unfortunate but true. And just wait until Japan perfects the robots they've been developing, some of the female robots beingdeveloped are expected to be able to hold convos, etc.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom