Man Paid to Impregnate Neighbor's Wife Fails After 72 Attempts (Pics...)

Dude probably knew he was sterile. He just went with it so he could drag dudes wife a few times.

the neighbor guy won... get paid for sex for 6 months and ending up having NO children... he should sue his wife for anything he ever bought the kids...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@mrOnegative

Why the hell would you not do artificial insemination... instead of letting your neighbor smash raw for months?! Wow.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

roll.gif
roll.gif
@mrOnegative

Why the hell would you not do artificial insemination... instead of letting your neighbor smash raw for months?! Wow.
Exactly. this cant be true or this guy is incredibly dumb.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Cliffnotes:

- Impotent/sterile man hires his friend to get his beauty queen wife pregnant
- Over the course of the next 6 months, the friend sleeps with her 3 nights a week to no avail
- Medical tests reveal that the friend is also sterile
- Not only that but that the friend's wife KNEW this and their two children were the products of an affair she'd had with another man

Epic.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Nako XL

- Not only that but that the friend's wife KNEW this and their two children were the products of an affair she'd had with another man

Epic.
So did the friend's wife OK him doing this so she could feel better about her own affair?
It probably made him finding out hurt less.  I know i'd be less mad if I was going raw in a beauty queen for 6 months 
smokin.gif
.  The kids not being his sucks though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom