Man sent to jail after clerical error kept him free for 13 years....

This would make a good movie. Let's say he was literally saving lives through a community outreach, would they still give him time?

if the system wants to save face, just make him pay a 'fee' and keep it moving. No reason to throw him behind bars when he is already habilitated

:rofl:
View media item 915407

:rofl: :rofl:

Ah jokes aside, this is terrible. The man has clearly rehabilitated. K, I understand he committed armed robbery. And he should have to be held accountable, but give him community service, maybe a few months of prison, but 13 years?

THEY made the error, not him. He's already been away from his family for 9 months, enough is enough. He's obviously a valuable member of society and his household, WHAT DOES THIS ******* PROVE!?! **** this system man.

the bigger question is why is someone being sent to jail for 13 years for armed robbery???

13 years?!??

not firing a gun, not assualting someone, not breaking and entering... 13 joints?!??!....

nah, thats not right.

Last edited:
I don't know whats sadder; this ignorant post or the fact it has 7 thumbs up.
Or the fact, that the dude is actually black and they called him a upstanding citizen. i wonder if they ever bothered to read the article and see the pic

Doesn't bob barker own a prison supplies manufacturing company something like that... Also wats with these jail threads.. I think it's time for an official one?
Bob Barker has prisons on lock(pun intended). 

Lotion, soap, sandals, uniforms, gloves... all Bob Barker at the facility I work at. 

Man that Bob barker toothpaste swelled my mouth up something serious. Idk wtf they put in that bs. Fools on jail be using it as glue.

i don't even know why ppl are surprised... I mean WE do have the most corrupt/inept unjust government especially when it comes to the jail/prison system in the world. Things like this sad but true happen all day everyday. Both this way and in the opposite way. While we discussion talking bout this incident I have NO doubt this same predicament is happening to someone else.

Then look at which this (the area this incident happened) occurred. The jail/prison system is nothing more then like a temp/permanent labor system in most part. Yea many ppl may deserve rightfully so to go to jail/prison.....but ive accepted the law as working like a broken clock. 

i don't even know why ppl are surprised... I mean WE do have the most corrupt/inept unjust government especially when it comes to the jail/prison system in the world. Things like this sad but true happen all day everyday. Both this way and in the opposite way. While we discussion talking bout this incident I have NO doubt this same predicament is happening to someone else.

Then look at which this (the area this incident happened) occurred. The jail/prison system is nothing more then like a temp/permanent labor system in most part. Yea many ppl may deserve rightfully so to go to jail/prison.....but ive accepted the law as working like a broken clock. 
Not even close to being true.

the bigger question is why is someone being sent to jail for 13 years for armed robbery???

13 years?!??

not firing a gun, not assualting someone, not breaking and entering... 13 joints?!??!....

nah, thats not right.

:stoneface:

I bet you'd be changing your tune if ol' boy had a gun in your mothers face demanding all of her valuables.

13 years is just fine for armed robbery. U have to be a pretty sick person to point a firearm at someone and force them to give you their belongings.

And no, I dont think this particular person should do any time now that more than a decade has passed. But armed robbery is a very serious crime.

Not even close to being true.
who incarcerates more ppl then the USA? Who has the richest most lucrative prison system? Who has the highest recidivism rates?
To say we have the most corrupt/unjust/inept gov't is simply untrue and frankly one of the most ignorant statements one can make. I wasn't even addressing what you said about the prisons, just that.

only people with no passport would say the US government is the MOST corrupt/inept
only the factual stats that back it up and say so would say so.... Don't let ur dislike for other countries beliefs, religious affiliation lifestyle compromise facts... the money/convictions just off drug related non violent crimes supersedes many countries overall crime/arrest rates period.. hell we put more folks and generate more dollars offa dimebag arrest then many countries do manslaughter and murder 

The usa makes roughly in the double digit BILLIONS a yr in the prison complex system...

Last edited:
only people with no passport would say the US government is the MOST corrupt/inept

only the factual stats that back it up and say so would say so.... Don't let ur dislike for other countries beliefs, religious affiliation lifestyle compromise facts... the money/convictions just off drug related non violent crimes supersedes many countries overall crime/arrest rates period.. hell we put more folks and generate more dollars off a dimebag arrest then many countries do manslaughter and murder 

1. How do we "generate" dollars by crime? the government allots tax money to pay for prison/law enforcement... but actual generation of dollars ie. creation of a product or service that brings in money? Show me the figures on that.

2. Are you basing your opinion off the corruption index? or just a personal opinion based on the "war on drugs"?

Back
Top Bottom