Man Shot after being forced to perform oral sex on another man

tezzyboi2011

Banned
28s0l5e.jpg

LOUISVILLE, Ky. --
A Louisville man is facing multiple sex charges after police said he forced another man to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint before shooting him.

According to arrest records, the victim was forced to perform oral sex on 19-year-old Anton L. Malone while being held at gunpoint behind the Jefferson Community & Technical College building on West Chestnut Street around midnight Friday.

Police said Malone then tried to sodomize the victim but was unsuccessful.

Malone then forced victim to perform oral sex again, this time until completion, police said.

According to arrest records, Malone then shot the victim twice in the left leg.

Malone is charged with three counts of first-degree sodomy and one charged of second-degree assault.

Read more: Police: Man Shot After Being Forced To Perform Oral Sex - Louisville News Story - WLKY Louisville

28s0l5e.jpg

LOUISVILLE, Ky. --
A Louisville man is facing multiple sex charges after police said he forced another man to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint before shooting him.

According to arrest records, the victim was forced to perform oral sex on 19-year-old Anton L. Malone while being held at gunpoint behind the Jefferson Community & Technical College building on West Chestnut Street around midnight Friday.

Malone then forced victim to perform oral sex again, this time until completion, police said.

According to arrest records, Malone then shot the victim twice in the left leg.

Malone is charged with three counts of first-degree sodomy and one charged of second-degree assault.

Read more: Police: Man Shot After Being Forced To Perform Oral Sex - Louisville News Story - WLKY Louisville

I knew it was you posting this once I read the thread-title. Is your gimmick to flood Niketalk with deplorable, lunch-hurling stories of humanity's decline? I don't understand your fascination with these types of stories... Are you ok?

I knew it was you posting this once I read the thread-title. Is your gimmick to flood Niketalk with deplorable, lunch-hurling stories of humanity's decline? I don't understand your fascination with these types of stories... Are you ok?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dude will forever live with the memory of being raped orally and ingesting DNA. Pride and self esteem must be nonexistent.

Back
Top Bottom