Man Shot and Killed by Police in Charlotte, NC- Cops Claimed He Was Armed, But Daughter States It Wa

Man i think as soon as the new president is sworn in, and this is still goin on, its gona be a buncha bloodshed on both sides of the fence in this country.

RIP :smh:

...but im gonna be that guy and just wait to see the proof before i say something.

So they're saying he had a gun... Let's say he did...why would that matter? Where is the NRA?

So they're saying he had a gun... Let's say he did...why would that matter? Where is the NRA?

NRA coming to the aid of a black person in an open carry state?

230x175px-LL-754c1bb3_goodfellas.gif

Open Carry... Unless you're black. Living in an open Carry state I mostly see white men carrying, on the reverse we've seen 60 yr old black men tackled for the same legal right.

NRA has shown their hand on these type of issues. Old white men ain't fighting for us.

Last edited:
And this just proves my post from the other shooting.

Yes its tragic and im deeply sorry for these families

But its getting to a point where we are getting used to these stories every other day and barely anyone of us can do anything about.

just story after story and feeling helpless

:smh:

NRA has shown their hand on these type of issues. Old white men ain't fighting for us.
I remember back with Philando Castille was killed I saw a good number for white dudes trying to pressure the NRA to speak up on behalf of Philando because he was a legal gun owner. Their response was " we want to wait until the facts come out before we speak on it". 

RIP, and condolences to his family.  Keep your eyes peeled out here, brethren.

Last edited:
I cant keep up with the shootings of unarmed black men anymore.

God bless yall.

listen to Killer Mike is my suggestion.

I cant keep up with the shootings of unarmed black men anymore.

God bless yall.

listen to Killer Mike is my suggestion.

It's so hard to keep up. And each one is more emotionally draining than the last. Smh.

Man...rest in peace to the deceased. I'm so tired of this

Someone embed for me please. 2 years later and this track is still relevant. Sad man

Yeah I see that, but at the expense of ANOTHER black mans life?

You see "lit", I see something that shouldn't be happening yet again in another city.

My definition of "lit" isn't going out at night and having a standoff with the feds cause they shot another man down.

And it sure enough ain't :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom