Man they are talking about bringing these BO SC Trainer II's back, good lawd... (no 56k)

I barely remember these from way back but clawd have mercy...
nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-2.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-3.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-4.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-5.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-6.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope not quality would be trash shape would be a mess and the colors would be way off.

Originally Posted by bknowbles

hope not quality would be trash shape would be a mess and the colors would be way off.
you probably right but I'd still cop multiple pairs and retire...

If true, it's likely that the shape and colors/colorblocking will be raped beyond belief. As much as I like SC Trainer IIs, it might be better to leave itas a good memory instead of a botched retro.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

If true, it's likely that the shape and colors/colorblocking will be raped beyond belief. As much as I like SC Trainer IIs, it might be better to leave it as a good memory instead of a botched retro.

QFT

ive brought this up so many times over the years i don't know what they are waiting for, they bring these out im scooping two pairs

They weren't talking about bringing them back. They mentioned them on nicekicks and how it would be nice if Nike retroed them for it's 20 years.

Stop hyping up sneakers.

I think its the subtle colorway that they are "worried" about. They are brainstorming how to throw patent, glitter, and polka dots on some element ofthe shoe to make it hot. "Consumers dont want something so simple"... " UHHHH YES WE DO!"

ive preached about this before but it says alot, the latest team orange bo jax scheduled to release in a few weeks will be one of maybe two OG c/w bo shoes toGENERAL RELEASE in almost 9 years. This spans almost 50 GR colorway releases... They have so much catching up to do, yet they feel they are on top of thingsand doing us favors..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They weren't talking about bringing them back. They mentioned them on nicekicks and how it would be nice if Nike retroed them for it's 20 years.

Stop hyping up sneakers.

true story!!

i would buy all 4 og colorways

man i remembers these on sales racks back in the 80's for like 40 bucks a pair lol

These shoes brings back major memories. I remember going to footlocker at the mall with my dad to get new shoes to start the school year with. I had these inthe day glow yellow color with the grey strap in the front. Man almost bring a tear to my eye....I would buy 2 -3 pairs on sentiment only.

I have the royal blue ones DS in size 8..too scared to wear em.

short story..since the Griffey 1's were retro'd, I decided to bust out my black/mariner green ones out for the 2nd time ever...put em on, took onestep, and the whole midsole desintigrated...now im scared to wear all my og stuff...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Stop hyping up sneakers.
gots to hype them up, otherwise why would they release em?

Back
Top Bottom