Man...this got me thinking, whats kanye's best video?

Nobody posted "Jesus Walks"

Dude goes in
pimp.gif

Tough to say just one

Good Morning
Diamonds
Flashing Lights (versions 2 and 3)
Amazing
Love Lockdown
Touch The Sky
Heartless
Coldest Winter
Jesus Walks
Power

.....I'm just going to wind up naming everything, so I'll stop lol. He killed it with the 808's videos, all of those were amazing.

Tough to say just one

Good Morning
Diamonds
Flashing Lights (versions 2 and 3)
Amazing
Love Lockdown
Touch The Sky
Heartless
Coldest Winter
Jesus Walks
Power

.....I'm just going to wind up naming everything, so I'll stop lol. He killed it with the 808's videos, all of those were amazing.

Im still upset about Flashing Lights. That #!*# had SO much potential and i love that song, he needs to stop releasing dumb videos for dope songs like that.

Im still upset about Flashing Lights. That #!*# had SO much potential and i love that song, he needs to stop releasing dumb videos for dope songs like that.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

for some sick and twisted reason i've never seen the 3rd vid.

now that i have. nothing 'Ye ever makes will top it.

this is far and away his best.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

for some sick and twisted reason i've never seen the 3rd vid.

now that i have. nothing 'Ye ever makes will top it.

this is far and away his best.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Something tells me not to exclude "Love Lockdown". It took me awhile to dig the song, but I loved the video when I first saw it. If anything, it made me like the song.

Something tells me not to exclude "Love Lockdown". It took me awhile to dig the song, but I loved the video when I first saw it. If anything, it made me like the song.

IMO this is easily his best. His little dance at 3:08 where he splits off into dif colors is just straight 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

IMO this is easily his best. His little dance at 3:08 where he splits off into dif colors is just straight 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom