Man throws his 18 month child in front of a moving car. Vol. Disgusted

Wow SMH..Good thing the baby is okay. Some people should not have children
smh.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

man $*%* the police always trying to lock a brother up

Shut the $*%* up. If all you got was a brother getting locked up, then you sir need to die with this "brother". Dude threw his damn daughter in front of a moving car. log off, never come back
tired.gif

Shut the $*%* up. If all you got was a brother getting locked up, then you sir need to die with this "brother". Dude threw his damn daughter in front of a moving car. log off, never come back
tired.gif

The fact that the little girl didn't have more serious injuries is crazy! I can only imagine the kind of trauma that could bring for her later in life.

That dude must have been on something.

The fact that the little girl didn't have more serious injuries is crazy! I can only imagine the kind of trauma that could bring for her later in life.

That dude must have been on something.

The child suffered some burns from the engine but miraculously escaped major injury, police said.

I like to see the silver lining in situations. This proves there is a God.

The child suffered some burns from the engine but miraculously escaped major injury, police said.

I like to see the silver lining in situations. This proves there is a God.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Each day I hear crazy %*+% like this it makes me wonder about today's society...

You can only pray that in the future it doesn't get worse.
tired.gif
This. Our society is effed up so bad.

Each day I hear crazy %*+% like this it makes me wonder about today's society...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by romedadude

The officer pistol whipped dude? Wow!
indifferent.gif

Dude just threw a baby to get ran over, and you're surprised that dude got pistol whipped?
i think he's saying as opposed to shooting him, which is how a confrontation with a pistol usually plays out.
It was just the fact I've never heard of police "officially" pistol whipping somebody. Anything to stop the dude is within reason.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by romedadude

The officer pistol whipped dude? Wow!
indifferent.gif

Dude just threw a baby to get ran over, and you're surprised that dude got pistol whipped?
i think he's saying as opposed to shooting him, which is how a confrontation with a pistol usually plays out.
It was just the fact I've never heard of police "officially" pistol whipping somebody. Anything to stop the dude is within reason.

you cant be serious with this....

There isnt a stoneface big enough for such an asinine statement

you cant be serious with this....

There isnt a stoneface big enough for such an asinine statement

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

tired.gif
Society only seems messed up because the media covers stories like this more and more.

Clearly this man has some mental issues that need to be taken care of if he was in the middle of the street screaming then threw a child in the path of a moving vehicle. No sane person would do something like this.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

tired.gif
Society only seems messed up because the media covers stories like this more and more.

Clearly this man has some mental issues that need to be taken care of if he was in the middle of the street screaming then threw a child in the path of a moving vehicle. No sane person would do something like this.

Back
Top Bottom