Man tries to kill himself in a wood chipper

A man tried to kill himself with a wood chipper in Roseville Thursday afternoon.

The crew of a tree repair service company was clearing trees in a public area when the man appeared and jumped head-first into the industrial-sized woodchipper.

The workers immediately turned off the machines and called 911.
The man was rushed to Regions Hospital in St. Paul where he remains in the intensive care unit. Officials say he suffered severe, life-threatening injuries tohis head and torso.

Roseville Police said the incident was likely a suicide attempt, noting that the man did not leave a note or any indication of his intentions.

While 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS does not normally report suicides, the incident was in a public area. In fact, a hardware store's surveillance camera may havecaptured the event on tape and police will review the video.

Police reported that the man is 19 to 21-years-old, but no other information has been released.

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S446543.shtml?cat=1

indifferent.gif
...why get creative about it? Just get
Suicide_gun.jpg

He couldn't have been feeling 2 ch...ah nvm, screw it
laugh.gif
...dude is mad creative tho...I can picture dude hittin the 5-star Frog Splash into the damnthing...my thing is, how the hell he survive?

So since this wasn't planned, I wonder what ran through his mind as he saw this wood chipper... "Here's my chance!"

The fact that he failed at this method of suicide is terrible, too...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dude's head probably looks like Darth Vader.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

He couldn't have been feeling 2 ch...ah nvm, screw it
laugh.gif
...dude is mad creative tho...I can picture dude hittin the 5-star Frog Splash into the damn thing...my thing is, how the hell he survive?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

He's going to be so ready to leave the hospital and kill himself like a kid at school getting released home for the Summer.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

.......was likely a suicide attempt, noting that the man did not leave a note............

Jamaican i presume

They noted that the man didn't leave a note. It's not a typo of the word "nothing".
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

A man tried to kill himself with a wood chipper Roseville Police said the incident was likely a suicide attempt, noting that the man did not leave a note or any indication of his intentions. >
LIKELY?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom