Man U vs. Barcelona 7/30... Hope Messi is a no show, yes im extra salty.

Who's attending any of these games? Finally this area gets games worth watching. 
Concacaf Gold Cup Quarterfinals 

Date: 6/19/2011 

Time: Double header game, 3 pm and 6 pm.

Tickets: On sale now!

Manchester United vs. FC Barcelona

Date: 7/30/2011

Time: TBA

Tickets: Should go on sale late April.

Hope you guys can make it out there should be fun, 
pimp.gif
 already got my gold cup tickets. Patiently waiting for the Man u tickets to go on sale. Chicharito 
pimp.gif
 Messi
mad.gif

Who's attending any of these games? Finally this area gets games worth watching. 
Concacaf Gold Cup Quarterfinals 

Date: 6/19/2011 

Time: Double header game, 3 pm and 6 pm.

Tickets: On sale now!

Manchester United vs. FC Barcelona

Date: 7/30/2011

Time: TBA

Tickets: Should go on sale late April.

Hope you guys can make it out there should be fun, 
pimp.gif
 already got my gold cup tickets. Patiently waiting for the Man u tickets to go on sale. Chicharito 
pimp.gif
 Messi
mad.gif

Can any mods change the date for the man u game to 7/30/2011 on the title. Please and thank you.

Can any mods change the date for the man u game to 7/30/2011 on the title. Please and thank you.

Me and EZ primo in there like swimwear...
Knowing him, j-paycheck will prob be in there too...
Good to see other soccer fans in this joint...

We also big DCU fans, we'll be at that DC- LA game NEXT SAT 4/9...

Def lookin forward to seeing Barca lay the smack down, but this game will be IMMEDIATELY following Copa America, so a bunch of stars might be missing, we'll see I guess...

Def lookin forward to seeing Barca lay the smack down, but this game will be IMMEDIATELY following Copa America, so a bunch of stars might be missing, we'll see I guess...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Damn wish i could go to the DC vs. LA game. Barcelona laying the smack down
laugh.gif
... you make me giggle.  I heard about a bunch of players missing hopefully it does not happen. Praying I get great seats tho.

Damn wish i could go to the DC vs. LA game. Barcelona laying the smack down
laugh.gif
... you make me giggle.  I heard about a bunch of players missing hopefully it does not happen. Praying I get great seats tho.

You already know!
happy.gif
  I really want to go to the DC-LA game but I got a company party that night.  I'll definitely be at the double header and the Barca game with my son, he's ready...

2222596e26d737758a1579d289b99aa55a50cc4.pjpg

pimp.gif

You already know!
happy.gif
  I really want to go to the DC-LA game but I got a company party that night.  I'll definitely be at the double header and the Barca game with my son, he's ready...

2222596e26d737758a1579d289b99aa55a50cc4.pjpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

^
pimp.gif
......No Man U fans in this joint?

eyes.gif
 Guess not...... well this thread has really picked up!

devil.gif
 Tickets go on sale April 21 @ 9am via ticketmaster.

^
pimp.gif
......No Man U fans in this joint?

eyes.gif
 Guess not...... well this thread has really picked up!

devil.gif
 Tickets go on sale April 21 @ 9am via ticketmaster.

Early Tix are available behind the goals for Barca supporters (I think they have something worked out with FedEx/DCU) for $120... Price is steep, so I'm gonna wait for a group rate through one of my boys, but lmk if u want the link via PM...

Early Tix are available behind the goals for Barca supporters (I think they have something worked out with FedEx/DCU) for $120... Price is steep, so I'm gonna wait for a group rate through one of my boys, but lmk if u want the link via PM...

BFresco send me the link if you have a moment. I seen a link on ticketmaster for PreSale tomorrow but the prices they show are ridiculous, $500+

BFresco send me the link if you have a moment. I seen a link on ticketmaster for PreSale tomorrow but the prices they show are ridiculous, $500+

Could you send me the link? wait Barca supporters so i'd be stuck with barca fans? Jpaycheck 500 for presale tickets?

Could you send me the link? wait Barca supporters so i'd be stuck with barca fans? Jpaycheck 500 for presale tickets?

It's on Ticketmaster, its $580 for something called "The Hall of Fame VIP Package"  includes:
(One Field Clubticket, VIP parking pass day of game, 3 hour pregame hospitality withall you can eat buffet and open bar, day of game Club Level access,in-seat food and soft drinks, VIP access to an exclusive area duringtraining sessions by each team at FedExField on Friday, July 29[including the chance to get player autographs].)

But for $580 I would expect Pique to let me get at his girl at least!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Yo BFresco? What's up with that link or presale code?

It's on Ticketmaster, its $580 for something called "The Hall of Fame VIP Package"  includes:
(One Field Clubticket, VIP parking pass day of game, 3 hour pregame hospitality withall you can eat buffet and open bar, day of game Club Level access,in-seat food and soft drinks, VIP access to an exclusive area duringtraining sessions by each team at FedExField on Friday, July 29[including the chance to get player autographs].)

But for $580 I would expect Pique to let me get at his girl at least!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Yo BFresco? What's up with that link or presale code?

Sorry for the wait fellas, been busy with work...
Here is the link sent to my peoples by the official Barca supporters group of DC...

https://oss.ticketmaster....t=********&o=1606863&g=7
Password = xavi

Let me know if tickets still remain, as I'm waiting on my boy's group rate... Plus I hate sitting behind the goal...

Back
Top Bottom