Man Vs. Food Appreciation

Joined Feb 9, 2008
this is the only show ive been watching for the past couple of weeks, this dude is to funny .. not to mention i would like to try some of the challenges he has faced like the 5 pound philly cheessteak .. check the show out on the travel channel or netflix

Joined Apr 4, 2008
I swear I start to feel pressure in my chest, I start sweating and start breathing deeper everytime I watch this show
. I feel like I'm the one eating all that food haha. Dude is gonna get a heart attack real soon if he keeps that up. I still love the show though

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
anthony bourdain no reservations > bizarre foods > man vs food

all 3 great shows tho

Majorbread

Formerly 'Swolemeats'
Joined Jul 16, 2009
my friends and I went to the Stepping stone cafe, a place he went while he was in Portland, Or

Crushed the 3 stack of mancakes lol felt like i coulda ate another stack if you feel me lol

Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Yea I like that show it always makes me hungry
i know, thats why i try to eat while watching the show

Travel Channel has the food shows on lock.

Always good stuff
yeah. food network only has dinner impossible now. they gotta come up with better stuff

youmadyoubad

Banned
Joined Sep 1, 2009
Dude has eating problems. Id rather watch someone with a sex addiction have a show then this dude stuffing his face every episode.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now