Man with 30 kids wants state to help pay for child support

Originally Posted by solefood229

Triple OG member of Team Raw
Triple times 10 lol. The daily drama he must go through his phone must be blowing up 24/7
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by MonStar1

The women are dumber than him tho....

Explain please?
a common thread on NT is "would you have a a relationship with a chick with kids"

cats is WELL aware of women with baggage....we hit wit rubbers and keep it moving...some idiots are not so smart and become da 2nd or 3rd baby

father...sometimes a cat falls in love and it dont matter to him, but we are ALL aware well before we smash..women dont take none of that into accoumt.
Ok, I think they are equally dumb. This dude is making minimum wage in the south, so you know thats peanuts, and he is smashing chicks with no regard, and sooner or later the child support will catch up and dude will be behind bars. The women on the other hand will be left to take care of the children, most likely dependent on gov assistance/minimum wage and like mentioned most likely not gonna be able to find another man to play the role of a father. In the end because of both parties irresponsibility the kids have to suffer ...

I only feel for the first two or three baby mamas,

The rest of them @@$% knew what was up, they probably was on some " I ain't like them other chicks he gon take care my child "

They from TN too I'm pretty sure everybody knew dude was giving the baby batter to all these chicks

My dude got some serious game though...

I'd do everything he did...

Only wrinkle I'd throw in there is pull out / strap up...

Yambs on yambs on yambs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I did this I'd have to have some type of recourse to get enough money to support this football team amount of children.

Aint mad at all the yambs he's getting though.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Explain please?
a common thread on NT is "would you have a a relationship with a chick with kids"

cats is WELL aware of women with baggage....we hit wit rubbers and keep it moving...some idiots are not so smart and become da 2nd or 3rd baby

father...sometimes a cat falls in love and it dont matter to him, but we are ALL aware well before we smash..women dont take none of that into accoumt.
This is true BUT I'm more than positive I can impregnate 12 women multiple times and they wouldn't know about each other until I have a 2nd child with each. So there's a chance he lied or omitted the truth. Also could've lied about strapping up if the female's mentality is like a dudes where she just wants the sex and moves on.

ehhhh no. sometimes you gotta be accountable for your actions. were not talking 1 or 2....were talking 30.

Ok so 30 kids over 11 baby mammas beans 2.7 kids per woman. That either he has twins and triplets galore or these dumb #!%%%! let him come back for seconds and thirds.

Everyone involved is a idiot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30.

so this ***+% had 21 kids & decided it was ok to pump out 9 more over the course of the next 3 years? obviously the dumbest human being ever

Had to click that link too see if it was my cousin's "dad" dude got so many kids
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Ask yourself what type of woman would have children with a man that already had 10 plus kids?

These woman knew what type of dude he was and still let the dude smash...he's not rich, he's not going to take care of them.

These woman are dumber than him because they have to take care of the kid everyday and look like dummies being a "sister wife" to this wild dude.

Thats why I said they are dumber than him. He might have 30 kids but its clear he don't give a damb, why be baby momma #16?

And trust me THEY KNEW he had at least 10 plus kids. If you living like that its no secret. He wasn't hiding or living multiple lives. these chicks knew.

Back
Top Bottom