Man with a knife @ the Staples Center tonight

PatRiley

formerly heirjordan15
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/ed/dot_aaa.gif); background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">[h1]Man with knife arrested in Staples Center standoff[/h1]
By JOE RESNICK, For The Associated Press2 hours, 11 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP)—A steak knife-wielding man held police and security guards at bay for nearly an hour at the Staples Center in a bizarre scene that played out just before the Los Angeles Clippers hosted theCleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, authorities said.

The center’s general manager, Lee Zeidman, said the man, who was not identified, entered the venue through an employee entrance. He said security officers tried to block him, but the man was brandishing the blade.

The man ran to the arena floor, where he was met by 25 security staffers who surrounded him until police arrived. Zeidman said the man made no demands or offer a motive for his actions.

“He was talking a lot of gibberish, making a lot of veiled threats, and nobody could really understand him,

oh my damn i'll probably hear this at briefing tomorrow...
i work event security over at honda center, and anytime anything like this happens at staples, we get ever more strict

ZoDogg must've forgotten to have taken his meds
30t6p3b.gif

Randy Foye goes from last year's gun incident to this. He probably just laughed and continued to warm up.

Back
Top Bottom