Man With no Penis will have one made out of his arm VOL...Wut

@Mark Antony [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] cmon man @ my name on that joint just in case it go viral

lamekilla lamekilla if he can have 100% feeling in that joint its worth it. 2 arms and no piece. Now he will have 1 of each and get to experience yambs.

I literally just asked my homie about this while we're :smokin and he said the same as you guys. I guess I would say the same but I feel like that's a tough position to be in

Last edited:
Put it this way.

If you had one arm.

Would you trade your penis to a guy for his arm.

Hol up.he's gonna be able to get an erection and everything? Seems kinda complicated since it's triggered by arousal.

Yea the tradeoff is definitely worth it,  if you get at most some sensational of the real thing. **** i might give up an arm and leg to get to **** like a normal human. 

Its ya manhood, that which defines you in many ways. 

I dont know why i google imaged his condition

iyARIGW.gif

What's NT's consensus on peeling sitting down for this man? Should he just grin and bear it and spray in the general direction of he toilet.

I for one would question his manhood if he decided to sit. Man up.

What's NT's consensus on peeling sitting down for this man? Should he just grin and bear it and spray in the general direction of he toilet.

I for one would question his manhood if he decided to sit. Man up.
Good luck questioning the manhood of a dude that just gave up his arm to have a ****.

Back
Top Bottom