Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The homie told me he has to get a COVID test every 10 days or so. That led me thinking on how this could possibly be a way in ushering in mandatory vaccinations going beyond being required for children and school

Do y’all believe mandatory vaccinations will be a thing going forward? Specifically for school and the workplace.

Also do y’all support mandatory vaccinations? Why or why not?

Where the hell he work that he ha to get tested every 10 days ?

And no, I ain’t getting a shot for it

im not an anti vaxer but im hesitant to get one for COVID because of how new it is and how quickly it was tested and released (assuming they release it by next year)
Early next year is the expected period. How long would it take for you to consider it?

Last edited:
I'm down for a COVID-19 vaccine. Over this **** and after seeing the potential complications of COVID-19 I'd be more willing.
Haven’t had a vaccine since a child I believe and even I’m thinking about it. But it being developed so fast has me hesitating a bit.

I will never understand people against vaccines. Maybe bc I come from that industry. Finically I get I that part but from a health stand point is just something I can’t wrap my brain around. The amount of time, trail and error, retesting and carefulness. When they come up with these vaccines now, you not getting joe blow or some backwood company rolling it out.

The workplace isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. The vaccine will be required for overseas travel into certain and what I’m suspecting will be MOST countries. Anti-Vaxxers are done out here.
You think that’ll cut into tourism money if enacted?

You guys trust a vaccine that only took 1 year to develop and test? We wouldn't even know what the side effects could be few years down the line.

Again, im not anti-vaccine but thats because most vaccine we use today has been proven to work with little to no risk for decades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom