Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The uniformed services plays a role in public health crises which is nothing new. During the Obama era the Uniformed Services played a role in keeping it in check, the problem is we ended up with an incompetent regime which emboldened conspiracy theories and diminished the efforts of many well-meaning organizations. The military isn't going to give you the vaccine chief.

The article you posted literally proved my point that the military isn't giving out the vaccine. :rofl:

"The federal military will not be involved in moving any doses or injecting any vaccines," he said.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Believe everything they say.
Especially when their launching a satellite.
Maintaining distribution networks and information all fall under logistics.
More importantly when they say it's a damn secret :rofl:

The uniformed services being involved in providing advice and consultation for how to approach health crises is nothing new. Public health organizations including the Uniformed services gave advice under Obama's regime and they listen so we didn't have to engage in debates about how Ebola was invented to kill black people in the U.S. :lol:

Believe everything they say.
Especially when their launching a satellite.
Maintaining distribution networks and information all fall under logistics.
More importantly when they say it's a damn secret :rofl:

The scientifically illiterate don't understand this war against microbes is a never-ending battle. Our leadership got caught slippin' and here we are. The first step in making sure we re-arm ourselves is basic scientific literacy and stop emboldening uneducated MAGAS and the like.

The uniformed services being involved in providing advice and consultation for how to approach health crises is nothing new. Public health organizations including the Uniformed services gave advice under Obama's regime and they listen so we didn't have to engage in debates about how Ebola was invented to kill black people in the U.S. :lol:
Yet another one that was blamed on black people. Do you have any idea how racist people got during those times? I saw people literally walk off the job because someone in our building was on the flight with the African guy that came to Texas.

Yet another one that was blamed on black people. Do you have any idea how racist people got during those times? I saw people literally walk off the job because someone in our building was on the flight with the African guy that came to Texas.

COVID is blamed on Asian Americans, but I don't see Asians posting conspiracies about how a vaccine is being developed to wipe them out. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom