MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

HK does get a lot of nice kicks. but the kicks over there are mad expensive, really overpriced. i also hope the regional XX's drop here.

82 in Box

Quote:
i hope we get the regional XXs. the 3 colorways are dropping over in HK tom. we usually get what nike releases over there. if it drops here west 20 for me

Nike Stadium is getting the West XX's(Carolina). I dont have the exact release date, but Im sure it will be this month. I think they are also getting the Midwest XX's(Varsity Red).

[/b]​

Fantastic, great that the XXs are dropping over there!!! Will try to get cuz to find out more. Wonder how much it will be. Those West look really good. Picked up XXs stealth for P8995 from Tobys last May. Took me over 5 days to find my size. About to give up until a visit to Toby's in Glorietta.

Also just picked up Jordan 18.5s, black colorway at Sports Warehouse. Last one apparently! :D
happy.gif

hi guys!

for those who are looking for LBJ AZG blk, nike G4 has them. i think its 40% off (arnd 3.5k). good sizes daw (10, 10.5) as per the sales guy.

8)
glasses.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Quote:
Fantastic, great that the XXs are dropping over there!!! Will try to get cuz to find out more. Wonder how much it will be. Those West look really good. Picked up XXs stealth for P8995 from Tobys last May. Took me over 5 days to find my size. About to give up until a visit to Toby's in Glorietta.

West colorway is :pimp:
pimp.gif
it will probably be 8995 too. same as the stealths
love is taking the air less travelled.

Only 500 Made... the legit DIESEL SHOPS you want your aunt to go to are:
1. level 1 POWER PLANT MALL, rockwell center, makati.
2. EDSA SHANGRILA MALL, forgot which floor but may be 1st or second floor. but the nice stuff get bought fast so gudluck.
3. ROBINSONS GALLERIA, 1st floor din.

seryoso ba yan XX's regionals dadating? i like...

btw... may mga local nters ba dito na size 9 and madami jordans? ...

just asking

Quote:
Nike Stadium is getting the West XX's(Carolina). I dont have the exact release date, but Im sure it will be this month. I think they are also getting the Midwest XX's(Varsity Red).
Wowoweee!!! :D
happy.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

which Nike Stadium is that....or will all Nike Stadium stores get both regionals?

what about the East regionals? sa Nike Park napunta? :lol:
laugh.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
West colorway is it will probably be 8995 too.

dang, if these do drop, i will have to stop buying kicks for the year.

the East regionals are :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i think they will hit the outlets :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^yah problema nga yan... midwest XX's or jordan XIV's :rolleyes
eyes.gif
sana umabot sa outlets unlike the stealths and pearl XX's.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

just to be safe, ipon na lang muna cguro habang may time pa .....

airwin08
Quote:
jay musta? medyo busy tol, bday ng gf ko hehe
I'm OK thanks... I have BIG plans this month, I'm going to treat myself for my bday. :wink:
wink.gif
Anyway I hope you had fun w/your gf :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
i recently asked "tita baby"
This made me chuckle for some reason... You know you're filipino when you have an aunt named baby. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
nasa mga seller pa....ala pa ko trabajo ehh..16 lng me...mahal d2 ng J's sa u.s
San ka sa US?
Quote:
HK does get a lot of nice kicks. but the kicks over there are mad expensive, really overpriced.
Mongkok and Causeway Bay :smokin
smokin.gif
How I miss these places so much
Quote:
kahit san ibenta basta dito sa pinas dumating
I really hope that you guys get it there

Mga tsong meron nabang Nokia 7710 or 770 dyan? How much? I need a new phone any suggestions? Should I stay w/a Nokia fone or P910i? I'm selling my 6600 for cheap also if anyone wants it. :b
tongue.gif
Thanks

God Bless,
Jay

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

Just came back from the mall and finally purchased some west XX's. Thank god I finally had a day off after working 10 something days straight. Sorry if the picture quality isn't stellar (these pictures don't do em' no justice) anyhow here it is...hope you like em'. 1 pr. for myself and 1 pair for a fellow Manila NT'er
white rhino 21 :wink:
wink.gif

6poikh.jpg

6pntja.jpg

6pntyp.jpg

6pohmc.jpg

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

^if those pics don't do 'em justice, i can't imagine how they'll look like in person. :wow:
eek.gif

thanks for the hookup jay. i owe you one. :wink:
wink.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

if the regionals release here, im gonna go broke!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

I'm hoping they hit the outlet so that I can pick them up at really low price...

My hook-up in FL said that they haven't sold any yet since they dropped last Saturday...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

i hope pagpunta ko ng u.s. sa september, me XXs pa na available sa outlets!!!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
dang, if these do drop, i will have to stop buying kicks for the year.
Tell me about it!!! Keep telling me this!
eyes.gif
But can't help it man. And these XX Wests are awesome.

Quote:
yah problema nga yan... midwest XX's or jordan XIV's
Are the XIVs dropping there too?

Nice pics of the XXs West. Can't wait to get them. Man, the East edition, what's up with that???

^ i hope the XIV's get here... the og XIV's were nice for playing. i hope the black red's drop here for xmas .... i missed out on that one years ago... indiglos lang nakuha ko.

tsk tsk humahaba na wish list ko ulit.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

JaysEmpire, yah we had fun.... diner, war of the worlds and i took the lady shopping and i got the a clean white low 13 ... kaya wala na ko pera haha.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom