MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

stadium card - discount card for 2 years if you purchase certain amount in one go. 10k ata or something like that, i forgot. 10% off cash/ 5% off card

^defining moments, oneline exclusive yan diba? sana totoo na lalabas sa malls. sana lumabas dito. :rofl:
roll.gif

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

defining moments here? :rofl:
roll.gif

i would send 12 dozen roses and a big thank you cake to Nike Philippines if that happens. :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

84 in Box

question guys, does nike stadium give out the card for the 6th pair discount? or nike park lang?
love is taking the air less travelled.

liabo, sportswarehouse..... meron yan. tagal mo na hinahanap yun ah..

ghost as far as i know athletes foot and nikepark lang ang meron 6th pair discount.

Quote:
ghost as far as i know athletes foot and nikepark lang ang meron 6th pair discount.

i dont know if im waiting for nike park to release the regionals or cop now at nike stadium :\
ohwell.gif
. was planning to use my discount on the west 20s

meron din regionals in some athletes foot stores.

haha isipin mo mabuti. malamang park will have it also. i need 2 pairs to get my discount sa nike. di na ko umaasa sa 6th pair masyado, may 20% kasi sa credit card.

pero ang sarap ng feeling na 50 % lang gastos, makukuha mo na yung sapatos lalo na pag 8995.... sweet.

Although I'm not in P.I, how does the FREE 6th pair works? No monetary limit ba?

If I spend 5 pairs of Shox/Zoom and I choose a Jordan for my 6th pair pwede ba yon :D
happy.gif

Baka kasi I buy 5 pairs of Js tapos hanggang 3K lang pala yung 6th pair ay unfair ng konti...pero good pa rin yon dahil atleast may free pair pa rin...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

double o : they add up the price of the 5 pairs, divide by 5.
then divide by 2.

=4500 kunwari result
two options:
1.you have to get the 6th pair na 8995 and get 4500 off.
2.or else if you get a shoe worth mga 6000, you only get the 3000 discount.

basta MAX discount for the sixth pair is 50% of the value of the 6th pair.

if u get 2000 after all the division and u buy a 6000 peso shoe, 4000 bayaran mo.

so sulitin mo na and get something expensive for the 6th.
any shoe pwede sa 6th but they wont give you anything for free, u have to pay 50% at least on any shoe.

last time i used a Nike Park frequency card was last Feb. i think. since then i became loyal to Nike Stadium and Nike Forum coz 10% off kaagad makukuha mo. palagi din bitin pera ko for Nike Park, for example, pera ko P6500 pero gusto kong sapatos P6995...so bitin pa ako ng mga P500. kung sa Nike Stadium/Forum...ayos na yung P6500 at may pang date pa ako na P200. :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

84 in Box

anong card ba may discount? any citibank card?

i think the discount will depend on what the average of the 5 shoes and half of the average. yung sakin average was 6900 tapos half so mga 3450 yung discount on the 6th pair. its not always 50%off.

i just made an impulse purchase today. i was on my way home and was only taking the MRT/LRT route. before going to the LRT Cubao station, i decided to pass by Park Gateway. copped the East 19 SE's at 60% off so i couldn't resist not getting them.

they will go on sale this payday friday, but the popular kicks will not be included. they said the East 20's will be Park exclusives.

anyhow, they still have Ice and Steel 10's, Gray toes and white/gray 13's. all at retail though.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
east XXs park exclusives?

yep, that's what the guy at Park Gateway told me. sabi pa nga niya, "yung white/gold jordan 20 exclusive sa amin". :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

^

Robinson's Place Athletes Foot has the west regionals.

malas ng park. not feeling the easts at all. my guess is they distributed the regionals. stadium gets the west and midwest with park getting the east.

haha... maganda kaya in person gameover? parang di ka akit akit sa pics eh. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

yo guys, any news on the black/white 2k5's over there?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Quote:
i decided to pass by Park Gateway. copped the East 19 SE's at 60% off

Size? I was there too yesterday. I got a pair of black AZGs which resurfaced from the outlet in Sta. Rosa.

Anong sizes yung mga XIX SEs sa Park Gateway? Saan sa Cubao ito? So how much na lang kapag 60% off?

AZGs? Meron pa ba Jojo ng sz 9.5?

I might have to ask my friend to go there.

airwin : Thanks, so if I get a 8995 shoe and use the 4500 off, can I charge it sa card with any discount, like 10% off, so 9000 x 90 % which is 8100 x 50% 4050 na lang babayaran ko?

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

^

Gateway Mall is right beside Araneta Coliseum.

I saw the XIX SEs but I thought they were out of good sizes. 3,598 pesos ($64) after the 60% discount.

I'll ask if the store still has a size 9.5 coz from what I know, they only had the size I bought and a size 10.5. 30% off only.

Oh and you can only use one form of discount at a time.

Back
Top Bottom