MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

airwin08

up to july 31 ang sale sa park. yung 2k5s, mas una ko nabili, sa stadium megamall. 10% off lang yun because of the vip card.

trip ko yung air 180s. 20% off sa attitude, pero nakaka-tempt yung XIXs na nabili ni kicksten. he he he!

:D
happy.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Mga pare ko dito sa Niketalk :smokin
smokin.gif
what happened dun sa plan na NT basketball game, natuloy ba yun? Sana matuloy para naman magamit yan mga pick-ups na yan :wink:
wink.gif

^^^
thanks! :D
happy.gif
30% off nga lang, aroung 3.5k, ok na din! he he he! :D
happy.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

<-----2nd post
Supp ya'll ?!! well my girlfriend is in manila right now and i ask her to get me some kicks,..... nakasale na ba yung 2K5 and saan meron? (11.5sz) i want that gray/white/black how much is the retail price dyan?
eh yung XIII lows na white/red? mas ok sakin yung mg lows. malaki kasi legs ko eh lol!
oh yeah last na tanong na yung XX stealths (11.5sz) san naka sale?
SALAMAT PO...

^^^

the 2k5s are priced at P 6995, around $ 124+

as far as i know, only the white/red 13 lows were on sale a couple of weeks back in nike stadium, as what i heard from kicksten. the 2k5s and some sizes of the the stealths left in the malls are still retail.

hope this helps!

-Beware of gameover.... he has a big....ball :rofl:
roll.gif

o nga laro kaya tayo para hindi naman tayo "strangers" haha

bu then again anonimity is very comfortable....

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

hey y'all there in the pi..what sizes are left of the flint XIX's? size 11?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Thanx bouncing boy.... really want that XIII low.. where nike stadium? and about that stealth? where i can get 11.5... thanx again bro...

^^^
no problem! :D
happy.gif

the white/red XIIIs are still available at both nike park and nike stadium. i think its still fsr, and its still at retail price.

park and stadium are located at all the big malls here in manila (i.e. glorietta, robinson's, megamall, etc)

as far as the stealths, the only place i know that have some sizes left is at stadium/park (?) robinson's galleria in ortigas.

hope this helps!

If you want XIII lows at a discounted price try Athlete's Foot Galleria. I got my all whites there at 20% retail.
smile.gif

nice pickups :smokin
smokin.gif

saw some white/red 2K5s on sale last month. 20% off i think.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ not really sure but i think its around P5500.

Quote:
hey y'all there in the pi..what sizes are left of the flint XIX's? size 11?
in Nike Park Glorietta, they still have size 11 and up when i went there last thursday.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Can some hook me up a pair of ICE X sz 9.5

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^^^

baka sa park sm manila, meron pa. i saw the ice blues and steel greys the other day. im here kasi sa province, di ako makatawag to check you size. :D
happy.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Quote:
40% off...thats P5400.

sana me size 8 pa. he he he. :evil:
devil.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Again...

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Back
Top Bottom