MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
kasama kaya yung ice Xs sa sale ng forum?

Di kasama sa sale regular price sya pero may size 8 and 8.5 sakto sayo
happy.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Quote:
Reyes from Ateneo wears the Stealths

Jai and LA are Ateneo's Nike endorsers. Jai's been shifting from black/red LBJ2's and Stealths for most of this season and preseason.

Magnum wears Jordans (Flint 13, Ice X) but is not signed under Nike.

Ken, Doug and JC are official Adidas endorsers. while Ateneo as a team is Adidas sponsored as well.

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Pinoy Authentics

went to the SALE in SM Megamall Megatrade Hall earlier. i only checked the Nike area, shoes are 50% off. :wow:
eek.gif

they have....

black/gold 19 SE
white/purple 19 SE west
white/orange Carmelo 1.5
all black Carmelo 1.5
cool grey LeBron 2
black/white Operates
all-star ed. VC4
asia exclusive VC4
white/black/red VC3

and other basketball and retro kicks....di ko na maalala lahat e. hehe! Nike apparels and accessories are also available there. last day on Sunday. check it out.

SALE din sa Nike FORUM Greenhills. :wink:
wink.gif

just a heads up! :D
happy.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

check out nike park at the podium... they had the all star and red/white vc 4's at around 3800-@#%$ if i remember correctly...
- NJ NETS -
#5 J. Kidd
#15 V. Carter
#24 R. Jefferson

at the ateneo-la salle game, jai reyes was wearing stealths. he had masking tape on the straps to keep them down. LA was wearing gray/black 2k5's. magnum had steel X's.

saw the black/white 2K5s over at park. they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
sooo damn sleek! just like the stealths.
love is taking the air less travelled.

do u guys think 2k5s will hit outlets?? specially the big sizes? the black/whts r dope!
----------------
FS:DS JXIII Flints sz 13 or trade w/ blck/wht 2k5s DS sz 13

^

they probably will. so far nike has released 7 colorways and i dont think it will sell out. but the nice colorways of the 2K4s didnt reach the outlets. only the jetstream and suede were at the outlets
love is taking the air less travelled.

Shameless plug but if anyone is looking for size 9 Ice X, don't hesitate to hit me up. I have 2 pairs and I'm willing to sell them below retail.

Ty Tang gets his rare kicks from a fellow PI NTer. :wink:
wink.gif

thats great hehe i thought so.. now im wondering if he's willing to let go of his other kicks :wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif

does anyone know what the name of the brown leather slippers that nike has? and also do you guys know where i can get a pair? size 11
any help would be really appreciated :smile:
smile.gif

ghost... the 24k white red black made it to the outlets pero naubos agad hehe.

kingcrux ... im interested pls msg me the price if you have time! tnx! any other size 9's jordans you got for sale?

My Shoe Rack the shoe store in malls is legit. SM and Glorietta have the stores.

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Quote:
Shameless plug but if anyone is looking for size 9 Ice X, don't hesitate to hit me up. I have 2 pairs and I'm willing to sell them below retail.

I need sz 9.5 for my brother and how much are you going to sell it to me ?
happy.gif

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Quote:
yes, ignore. because you are simply ignorant.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
hey peeps! just wana ask....is the store MY SHOE RACK legit?

yup, they're legit. bought my retro 2s there last year.

Quote:
black/white 2k5's are now available at Nike Park and Stadium.

havent been able to get out of the house this weekend. they're here? damn, im broke.

did you guys watched the dlsu-feu game? lakas ng feu, 7-0 na!

regards to all!

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

hey manilla NT'ers. toronto NT'er here. im in PI right now, isabella to be exact, and i should be going to manilla sometime this week, can anyone give me a list of the shoe spots here. im not really interested in jordans but if i find one i like, i might buy it. im looking for dunks, vandals, blazers, air max anythings. i was going to sift through the pages but there are 60+ and i was hoping you guys could help me out. thanks. and if any of you manilla NT'ers have shoes for sale, check my sig for what im looking for. thanks again.
(size10.5,DS, NDS, or 7/10 is fine): hunters (sz11), co.jp plums(aka ugly ducklings), GM vandals, lazer dark olive green vandals, AM90 limes, AM90 infareds, beautiful loser blazers,(sz11black), pinstripe blazers
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com
FRANCIS]

Back
Top Bottom