Manny got robbed.

Doesn't take long for someone to make this thread.  Let's see how many bans come along this time.

Here's the entire card:

At Las Vegas (HBO PPV): Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley Jr., 12 rounds, for Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title; Jorge Arce vs. Jesus Rojas, 10 rounds, junior featherweights; Mike Jones vs. Randall Bailey, 12 rounds, for vacant IBF welterweight title; Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Teon Kennedy, 12 rounds, for Rigondeaux's WBA junior featherweight title; Mikael Zewski vs. Ryan Grimaldo, 8 rounds, welterweights; Andrew Ruiz vs. Tyler Larson, 4 rounds, welterweights; Jesse Hart vs. Manuel Eastman, 4 rounds, super middleweights; Ernie Sanchez vs. Wilton Hilario, 8 rounds, junior lightweights

Arce
pimp.gif

Ill be watching. But Manny will need a pretty decisive victory for him to have any kind of leverage in Mayweather talks for later this year (if it is even going to happen)

I didnt watch a second of the 24/7 so I dont know how that was but Pacs draw after that last fight is clearly at a low point for the last few years. I like boxing so im looking forward to it, but as for the casual fans I havent really heard anyone really talking about this fight much.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ill be watching. But Manny will need a pretty decisive victory for him to have any kind of leverage in Mayweather talks for later this year (if it is even going to happen)

I didnt watch a second of the 24/7 so I dont know how that was but Pacs draw after that last fight is clearly at a low point for the last few years. I like boxing so im looking forward to it, but as for the casual fans I havent really heard anyone really talking about this fight much.

Thats cuz casual fans either dont know of Tim Bradley or simply dont care about him. I'm not a Pacman fan like that but I dont see how Bradleys gonna make it out of this fight. He just doesnt impress me at all

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Thats cuz casual fans either dont know of Tim Bradley or simply dont care about him. I'm not a Pacman fan like that but I dont see how Bradleys gonna make it out of this fight. He just doesnt impress me at all

If his punches don't hurt him, his head will.

Bradley has a decent chin though, I think it goes the distance. Plus, Manny has been on the decline.

hopefully bradley is disciplined and works the body early..makes paquia chase him by pot shotting him and towards the latter rounds turns up the pressure.

IF bradley can take paquias power, which i think he can, then bradley by sd.

I dont see Bradley winning a decision unless he clearly wins 9 rounds indisputably. But I think Pac will prolly get the KO. He knows Bradley doesnt really have KO power (which is prolly a big reason he took the fight in the first place). So Bradley will prolly be letting the hands fly all fight trying to land something knowing that a decision does not favor him in most cases. And Manny will more than likely be able to land something late to get the KO.

pac fans are still around, but no one really knows or cares about bradley.

and theres a boxing thread.

That's why we make this thread, don't want the foolishness that comes with a Manny fight in there
laugh.gif

put this in the boxing thread a manny v. bradley fight doesnt need it's own thread plus they'll rob Bradley anyway unless he ko's paq or wins 9 rounds and they arent close like dude above said so why should anybody care

btw Mannys a bum

Originally Posted by Proshares

Doesn't take long for someone to make this thread.  Let's see how many bans come along this time.

Here's the entire card:

At Las Vegas (HBO PPV): Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley Jr., 12 rounds, for Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title; Jorge Arce vs. Jesus Rojas, 10 rounds, junior featherweights; Mike Jones vs. Randall Bailey, 12 rounds, for vacant IBF welterweight title; Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Teon Kennedy, 12 rounds, for Rigondeaux's WBA junior featherweight title; Mikael Zewski vs. Ryan Grimaldo, 8 rounds, welterweights; Andrew Ruiz vs. Tyler Larson, 4 rounds, welterweights; Jesse Hart vs. Manuel Eastman, 4 rounds, super middleweights; Ernie Sanchez vs. Wilton Hilario, 8 rounds, junior lightweights

Manny is yet another classic example of fame and fortune corruption.  Prior to his rise, he was in tip top shape and had passion, speed and the spirit of a fighter.  Once he got main stream, he let the fame get to him.  He put on weight, aged, and started to focus his energy on other things in life, such as politics, affairs and fame.  His last fight was clear evidence that he has lost a 'step'.

We'll see how it goes, but in the end, while MAYWEATHER is training in prison and Manny continues his marital strife and fame, we'll see WHO REALLY is the lb for lb.

Too much balut, and not enough chitlins.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Proshares

Here's the entire card:

Manny is yet another classic example of fame and fortune corruption.  Prior to his rise, he was in tip top shape and had passion, speed and the spirit of a fighter.  Once he got main stream, he let the fame get to him.  He put on weight, aged, and started to focus his energy on other things in life, such as politics, affairs and fame.  His last fight was clear evidence that he has lost a 'step'.

We'll see how it goes, but in the end, while MAYWEATHER is training in prison and Manny continues his marital strife and fame, we'll see WHO REALLY is the lb for lb.

Too much balut, and not enough chitlins.

Guy going to prison isn't corrupt guy having a close fight with a  top 5 p4per is?
laugh.gif

on the tecate rebate they say save up to 40 bucks, is that depending on if you buy a sixer, 12, or 24?

Manny fans know this forum is nothing but Floyd fan boys circle jerking one another. There really isn't a reason to talk boxing unless it's in the official boxing thread. These type of threads bring out the worst type of casual fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

If by lose you mean win again, then yes he lost

Lol, so your one of those guys. A win is a win is a win, you want the belt, you take it from him. If you don't know that you should never post here again.

Originally Posted by Demps

on the tecate rebate they say save up to 40 bucks, is that depending on if you buy a sixer, 12, or 24?

some cities or states don't get $40 off, but read the fine print. You need just 1 (12 ) pack for the $40 in most places

Back
Top Bottom