Manny knocks out Floyd!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This dude Pac-man was in LA at the Magic tradeshow.

thehundreds6884.jpg

WHERE CAN I GET THIS SHIRT??? Any help would definitely be appreciated.

You can find that shirt and near EVERY damn Filipino stands
laugh.gif
BTW... that is NOT Pacquiao!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This dude Pac-man was in LA at the Magic tradeshow.

thehundreds6884.jpg

WHERE CAN I GET THIS SHIRT??? Any help would definitely be appreciated.

You can find that shirt and near EVERY damn Filipino stands
laugh.gif
BTW... that is NOT Pacquiao!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yup, that's his real mom.
laugh.gif

ShaunHillFTW49 and big1236. You are both wrong. The Department of Education changed the national language to Filipino some years back. Only the old folks call it Tagalog now.
They did?!?! That's just stupid. that's like asking somebody who's mexcian if they speak "mexican" and not spanish... SMDH.
tired.gif
tired.gif

I guess i just dated myself by calling it tagalog...LOL

but do people see my point tho?
tired.gif

Same goes for being English and speaking English or being French and speaking French.

Yeah King Crux is correct, the national language is "Filipino". I remember when I was a kid in the Philippines (in filipino class actually) and this topic of Tagalog and Filipino was brought up. Technically, Tagalog is a dialect of Filipino with very few differences.

Originally Posted by big1236

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yup, that's his real mom.
laugh.gif

ShaunHillFTW49 and big1236. You are both wrong. The Department of Education changed the national language to Filipino some years back. Only the old folks call it Tagalog now.
They did?!?! That's just stupid. that's like asking somebody who's mexcian if they speak "mexican" and not spanish... SMDH.
tired.gif
tired.gif

I guess i just dated myself by calling it tagalog...LOL

but do people see my point tho?
tired.gif

Same goes for being English and speaking English or being French and speaking French.

Yeah King Crux is correct, the national language is "Filipino". I remember when I was a kid in the Philippines (in filipino class actually) and this topic of Tagalog and Filipino was brought up. Technically, Tagalog is a dialect of Filipino with very few differences.

Back
Top Bottom