MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

The shoes will be released in Pinas - & LOL @ the "Nike Team Pacquiao" shirts selling here stateside.
Upon closer inspection - the "Team Pacquiao" shirts from Pinas are better than the ones selling in Niketown.

USA Nike Team Pacquiao shirts -- Made in Mexico - 100% cotton
Pilipinas Nike Team Pacquiao shirts -- Made in Malaysia - Nike Fit Dry

DON'T BUY the ones here in the states, the ones from Pinas are Dri-Fit.

ROFLLOLROFOL @ Nike...

Was lurking on the pacquiao boxing forums, and there was a topic about the shoes.

One of the users posted:
"A friend of mine that lives in Las Vegas was told by the employees at Niketown LV that they would get 66 pairs and Niketown SF would get 30 pairs. So ifthat is correct it only leaves 4 pairs for Undefeated and Fatlace to split up"

Again all rumors none of it confirmed, but if this is true come may 2nd Niketown SF = mad chaos.

Im going to be at fatlace come may 2nd. Can't imagine being at NTSF with all the hype surrounding them ugly yeezy's

Originally Posted by Hofstra

The shoes will be released in Pinas - & LOL @ the "Nike Team Pacquiao" shirts selling here stateside.
Upon closer inspection - the "Team Pacquiao" shirts from Pinas are better than the ones selling in Niketown.

ROFLLOLROFOL @ Nike...

But... some people don't like DriFit...

e132616440b8200d1b6f3ead8d84ab9c45df38d6.pjpg

=
lecheflan.jpg

laugh.gif
This was the first thing that popped up into my head when I saw theshoes. Some straight-up leche flan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Any info on this shirt? Day of fight release?
(Yes I read Crux's Blog
laugh.gif
)

NTSF had them but sold out. They are getting more of the black with white writing, the grey with black writing, and a white with black writing on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by jello976

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Any info on this shirt? Day of fight release?

(Yes I read Crux's Blog
laugh.gif
)

NTSF had them but sold out. They are getting more of the black with white writing, the grey with black writing, and a white with black writing on Tuesday.

Yea I just talked to a guy there. S-L will be restocked. Few XL. No XXL.

If you have friends or relatives in the Philippines just hit them up. We still got plenty of those shirts.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by Hofstra

ROFLLOLROFOL @ Nike...

But... some people don't like DriFit...

Ya in my experience its really tight around the neck, kinda aggravating. Just got my SF tee off eBay, 35 shipped seems to be the going rate now, so not bad atall, should arrive just in time for May 2nd.

Fatlace has the "Team Pacquiao" tees in stock. The "Community" non-profit tees will release May 2

^^^ WOW are you F N SERIOUS .... Damn dudes do not have lives now a days ... What a shame
smh.gif

^^wow for real? Thats just to crazy lol. Almost makes me not want to line up haha be we'll see.

Just stopped by NTSF... they got another shipment of Team Pac tees. Black - White - Grey... they got HELLA.

Originally Posted by Weeman21

Are those people still lined up? haha. If so are there more people that joined them?
I passed by tuesday around 6pm and yup they are still there and a few more people joined them. It's been cold and windy all week in SF and issupposed to rain friday night into saturday. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom