Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Lol I'm Filipino and a big Pacquiao Fan. I'm even going to the fight this November. But if you're referring to ebay, I love my shoes but If someoneis willing to pay that price. I can't blame them. Don't knock the hustle.

Champs Sports in the US will have the Tee to match the "Lights Out", but not the shoes...

There is ANOTHER colorway dropping on 11/13 with an apparel collection...and they WILL be available at the US in Champs Sports stores (among others I amsure...just not sure who those others might be)...

JM

I NEED THESE "Lights Out" pacman trainers..too bad i won't have a shot at them....

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Champs Sports in the US will have the Tee to match the "Lights Out", but not the shoes...

There is ANOTHER colorway dropping on 11/13 with an apparel collection...and they WILL be available at the US in Champs Sports stores (among others I am sure...just not sure who those others might be)...

JM

solid info. sounds promising. Is it white/blue -141? i'm disappointed with the glows and now curious about the 11/13 release version.

P.I. is stepping up. That recognition is all about.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ricky Hatton must have and wear these for his good footwork next he step into the ring.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

manny-pacquiao-nike-lights-out-air-trainer-1.jpg

Paying tribute to his May 2nd knockout of British star Ricky Hatton, Nike adds another Manny Pacquiao sneaker under their belt, with the introduction of the"Lights Out" Air Trainer 1. Playing off the "Lights Out" concept, we see the use of glow-in-the-dark details throughout the base, swoosh,and laces. Of course, the sneakers come fully equipped with Flywire technology even though the main focus lies in the MP designs within the heels and tongue.An official launch can be expected on September 25th, 2009 via Nike Park The Fort.

manny-pacquiao-nike-lights-out-air-trainer-2.jpg

manny-pacquiao-nike-lights-out-air-trainer-3.jpg

manny-pacquiao-nike-lights-out-air-trainer-4.jpg

manny-pacquiao-nike-lights-out-air-trainer-5.jpg

Originally Posted by arisorous

dude... philippines only? dangit... i cant have my tita or lola lining up for me. FML!

It will release in the states most likely the same spots as the first colorway.

retail was 110 on the last one, but depends on were you are getting them from. I got my pair for 150 at Fatlace.

Back
Top Bottom