Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Bonus.
I hate you, I knew you were working on something..
laugh.gif

Now that Gold and Red pair is something I could sink my teeth into and want to go after... however.. Id still like to see these in PI colors..as I know itcould be pulled off.

I mean all the other shoes done in a PI colorway and an actual Manny Trainer isn't?

Nice shots. I noticed mine does not glow in the dark. Do you need a UV light to make the effect glow? I've tried the shirt and it glows.
happy.gif

i hope they release another pactrainer, thanks to nike for showin love for the philippines

Was it 259 pairs worldwide or 259 pairs released in the Philippines?

If u want ur pair glowing like that, u gota "charge em up" underneath a light 1st.. Mine was barely glowin then someone recomended I put em under alamp for a while.. Did that then a while later turned off the lights.. BAM! Glowing like it was radiation

great pick ups everyone and great pics randz, i like seeing those titaniums there man.

here's mine, swapped the gitd laces with the red one in the box. what you think guys? IMO it looks good.

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

If u want ur pair glowing like that, u gota "charge em up" underneath a light 1st.. Mine was barely glowin then someone recomended I put em under a lamp for a while.. Did that then a while later turned off the lights.. BAM! Glowing like it was radiation
defintely need to "charge em
alien.gif
" or they glowpretty faintly

Originally Posted by lbj19

great pick ups everyone and great pics randz, i like seeing those titaniums there man.

here's mine, swapped the gitd laces with the red one in the box. what you think guys? IMO it looks good.

I still like the GITD's more. not enough Red on the shoe for me to swap the laces. Plus the Red don't glow.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Was it 259 pairs worldwide or 259 pairs released in the Philippines?
259 pairs in the PI alone..don't know the count in the US stores though

If u want ur pair glowing like that, u gota "charge em up" underneath a light 1st.. Mine was barely glowin then someone recomended I put em under a lamp for a while.. Did that then a while later turned off the lights.. BAM! Glowing like it was radiation
i need to try this
roll.gif

i'm gonna try the lace switch.red laces look pretty sweet on these.good looking pics ryan.thanks for holding me down with this release.

Originally Posted by jau014

i need to try this
roll.gif
What works even faster is using an external flash and charging it that way. The glow afterward is instant because of the high intensity of theflash. That's how I made mine glow in the pics a few pages back.

^^ like takin a picture usin a camera's flash?
Not quite. I fired the flash onto the shoe by pressing the 'Pilot' button in all the areas that glow within like an inch from it. Then Itook picture from my camera on a tripod with a 2 second exposure to collect all the light available. That's why you can still see the black parts of theshoe and the carpet because it was a long exposure even though the room was near pitch black.

Well i got word that nike on 21 mercer in nyc got 18 more pairs today so i called and they said 1 person when in and bought all 18 pairs within 20 minutesbeing put out their DAMN RESELLER.

^you blame the buyer but not the store? They let the guy buy 18 pairs.
wouldn't be surprised if ithe guy was a friend/family of an employee.....if it really even happened

cmon NDC. give me shipping confirmation!

Yeah i blame the buyer nike doesnt care if they know they will resell them they just care getting their money and what the buyer does doesnt affect them so yesDAMN RESELLER

It happens everywhere just not mercer they have a friend or family that knows them slide them a tip and buys the whole run aint nothing new you must not knowthe way most reselling works
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom