Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1 New Colorway

all thats left after filling my pre-orders...Gonna pick up more pairs tomorrow...

Detailed Pics since I havent seen anyone post any yet...

Doubt it (about it being ducktales)......watch him come in here and post a screenshot of his order confirm
laugh.gif

I've been refreshing my page for about 20 mins. now, still out of stock..

roll.gif
on being late.. c'mon NDC, restock!

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

I seriously doubt they listed any sizes so someone prove me wrong with a screenshot of their confirmation...

As soon as they came up on NDC, I clicked and it already read SOLD OUT plus NDC isnt so quick to update the page like that since the size list should still be there with no sizes available or maybe I am just in denial...

Please someone prove me wrong so I can go to sleep...
Same here

In the same boat as many of us here. Good luck to you all. No greed. Hope everyone who wants one gets one.

Can someone please just put me out of my misery and confirm that sizes were available...

I will paypal someone $5 if they post a valid screenshot of their email confirmation or order status page...

I just want to go to bed...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MEXICAN SOLE

SAN FRANCISCO CENTER HAS THEM THEY WILL SELL THEIRS AT 10AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how many pairs they got and how long the line is , if any ???

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by 415

Rapido27, what time did you make your order?
He edited his previous post.....so ducktales?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Doubt it (about it being ducktales)......watch him come in here and post a screenshot of his order confirm
laugh.gif

AGREE ... I would not call ducktales on the homie RAP.

Im sure by tomrrow he will have a FSR and some.

seriously.. how many pairs could NDC really have dropped if they were up before practically anyone could see them?

still waiting

DAMN Im not sure if I should make the drive out to SF or not.

So NTSF is around 40 and Champs SF is ???

if only they included a champs store near my area, NTSF and Champs SF Centre are 40+ mins. from here.
frown.gif
tired.gif

congrats on those who copped there pairs..

Back
Top Bottom