Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed

Manti needs to fire whoever is representing him and telling him what to do. First they waited a while before having a sit down interview. Second, the interview was off camera and consisted of what many thought were softball type questions. Now, he's gonna do an on camera interview with Katie Couric. Which is gonna make people say that Disney is part of the cover up because its the parent company of ESPN and ABC. And reports are saying that Manti and Couric have the same spokesman, Matthew Hiltzik, so its gonna be the same softball type questions that he already has the answers rehearsed already. 

You just described why he should give his representation a bonus, not fire them

It's now playing like he was a total victim. Getting sympathy.

Lol at this whole situation. Dude is a massive lame. I hope he gets torn to shreds by his teammates/opposing players and fans when he gets to the NFL

eek.gif
OD
laugh.gif

You guys think there is a bit of Tim Tebow syndrome in this story? Maybe I'm off-base, but it seems to me like people are very quick to trash on the good guy. Manti before this was reported as a very religious Mormon who was a strong leader. It isnt possible for someone to be that nice/sincere, there must be a coverup or something. Again, maybe I'm completely off, but I feel like people who didnt like him from the beginning for being such a goody-two shoes are really taking advantage of the situation to completely trash the dude. Ala Tim Tebow, or to a lesser extent LBJ.

I believe this guy really fell for the prank at the beginning, and decided to avoid embarrassment by continuing along with the story

If he was a very religious Mormon he would've went to byu like the rest of them cult weirdos...maybe he could've visited Jesus in St. Louis like they believe

You guys think there is a bit of Tim Tebow syndrome in this story? Maybe I'm off-base, but it seems to me like people are very quick to trash on the good guy. Manti before this was reported as a very religious Mormon who was a strong leader. It isnt possible for someone to be that nice/sincere, there must be a coverup or something. Again, maybe I'm completely off, but I feel like people who didnt like him from the beginning for being such a goody-two shoes are really taking advantage of the situation to completely trash the dude. Ala Tim Tebow, or to a lesser extent LBJ.

I believe this guy really fell for the prank at the beginning, and decided to avoid embarrassment by continuing along with the story

For a lot of folks, "ultra-religious" isn't synonymous with "good guy"

You just described why he should give his representation a bonus, not fire them

It's now playing like he was a total victim. Getting sympathy.

Yup. His interview with Miss Katie *lil Wayne voice* is gonna turn him into a sympathetic figure. His people are doing a great job spinning this. They basically want us to believe that he is the dumbest and most gullible dude on the planet.

And I'm not believing none of that BS. :lol:

Seriously. All of a sudden he's a simpleton...

I dunno I think he was prob duped in the beginning, but then when he found out he kept going with it

The whole story is too hyped up but it's so strange. Biggest part of the story is the media being duped and not knowing how to do their job properly. Oh man the excuses coming out from members of the media.... Crying over how they don't have the time to do research anymore.

i guess having ur personal life broadcasted as national news is one of the trade-offs of getting to play a sport for a living

Yup. His interview with Miss Katie *lil Wayne voice* is gonna turn him into a sympathetic figure. His people are doing a great job spinning this. They basically want us to believe that he is the dumbest and most gullible dude on the planet.

And I'm not believing none of that BS. :lol:

All of this. His publicist might as well have him practice speech like he's Simple Jack.

Back
Top Bottom